I always wear a size 6 in shoes and boots. This boot was stiff and when I pulled it out of the box, it looked really small. It did not fit at all. I agree with the other poster. I am going to look for a leather boot with more flexibility. Even if this boot fit, it was stiff around the ankle. Now, I have to pay for shipping again to return it when they did not size it correctly.
Happy with these boots. They look good with jeans or paired with tights and skirts. They fit true to size. For the price I feel I made a good purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great, however if this boot was real leather I would like it much better. For the price it is a good purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size.
Very small to size. (Very small) Worth it to order leather from a different company and get a better fit as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are not leather (that breathes) and they are made very small to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. o.k., I think...had to send them back.
- How accurate was the sizing? Terrible. Way to small to size.! You would need at Least a 1/2 to 1 1/2 size larger than you usually take.