Contrary to luigica's review, I thought this was actually pretty true to size. I ordered the small-30 (actually marked S 30-32 on the back of the belt) and found that it will comfortably fit a 29.5" 30.5" 31.5" 32.5" or 33.5" waist. It's actually too big to fit around my natural waist as I'd planned, but there are 4 or 5 inches of unstudded leather next to the existing holes (the studs don't actually cover the front of the belt, just the sides/back plus the 3 rows on the very end) so I think I will just punch another hole there to make a smaller size. Also, the back of it is marked GENUINE LEATHER (according to the fine print of the description, the front is imitation and the back is real leather). It is also marked MADE IN CHINA, not that you would expect anything different.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I had been looking for a white studded leather belt for a few days and had no luck. I decided to go to Overstock.com and found exactly what I was looking for and at an affordable price. I received the belt using normal shipping methods and received it in Indiana within 4 business days. I was satisfied with the belt as it was sturdy and the studs were not cheaply glued on. Usually that's the problem with studded belts, but this belt's studs are stitched into the leather. I have only worn it a few times but it seems strong enough for everyday wear and tear. Overall, I think it was a good deal and product.
While the belt looked great and was exactly what my son wanted, it lasted only a month before the studs starting popping off.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I purchased this for a friend. It seems to be very well made. It looks just like the picture and she was thrilled when she got it. However, I ordered it too big and she was angry with me for implying that she needed a belt this size. She's still not speaking to me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems to be of good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? It's relevant
Love this belt. Bought it for a gift for christmas and the delivery was very fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matched perfectly no surprises
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price. Have bought this same belt before and it last many years of daily use.
I am quite disappointed in this product. I read the reviews before I purchased it and thought that it would hold up nicely, but I was wrong. I wear belts quite often and not for fashion reason, but for functional (holding up my pants) reasons. This was my fault thinking imitation leather would hold up. And, besides that, after 8 months of steady wear, the thin strip of genuine leather that is the backing for the belt began pulling away. I thought maybe I'd just rip the backing off, but the studs have little prongs and by removing the backing I'd have to go along the whole thing to make sure I wasn't stabbed with a prong. Now, I'm guessing that this would be a good belt and would last longer for someone only using it occasionally and for more fashion purposes. Just not for me :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the greatest quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate