I ordered a women's MEDIUM black and pewter belt and received a man's BIKER belt with skull and crossbones motif. Yuk!! After returning that belt, I was sent a men's XL black and metal-stud belt for which I have no use and no one that size to give it to. Customer Service, on the fifth call, provided a credit on my account, thank goodness.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the wrong belt, so the wrong color was irrelevant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. n/A
- How accurate was the sizing? poor
although delivery was prompt and packing professional i was diappointed the same way as with my previous purchase [ see musical notes belt review ]
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it didn't [ no white studs ] [ as in photo ] no '' gold '' as in description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
The description on the site did not match what I ultimately received. I'm not sure i will like chrome and black as much as b/w. I'm a little worried about wearing concerned it looks like a girls belt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? On site said black and white. Not chrome and black.
I received this belt and was disapointed becasue i thought the belt would have been black and whit based on the decrption, instead the belt was black with silver. so i had to run out to get the belt i needed because this was a birthday present. i kept the belt because of the quality of the belt but would not have orded the belt if it had been other than black and white
My teenage son wanted a checkered belt for Christmas...I searched in several stores...then found it at Overstock for a fantastic price. It arrived very quickly and my son was absolutely thrilled when he opened it. The fit was as expected, the quality excellent, the price was exceptional, and the happy face, priceless! Thank you Overstock!