Everything about this coat is great but the description of this product says there are "Two side pockets" when the pockets on the coat I got were COMPLETELY SEWN SHUT, in a way that indicates there is no actual pocket and that what you see is actually an embellishment. I'm not sure if this is just a problem my coat or not, but I am definitely returning. Having no pockets in a winter coat is an extreme inconvenience for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurately.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great.
All the coats in NY are either black puffy blobs or above the knee. I wear skirts and boots (which I also bought here, see my review) This coat is a great figure flattering shape with a fold-over cowl coller which gives an extra tough of chic. Looks expensive, the tweed is not subtle, but it is grey/black so it blends nicely. It's good above 35degres. Then a puffy down is okay. P.S. Ivanka--drop the orange label, tacky.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful fabric, tight seams, nice buttons,
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good for me--I am 5'3 and I wanted below the knee
This coat is very well made and I must say quite luxurious. The lining of the coat makes it so warm and cozy. It was larger than I wanted but I am keeping it anyway because of the great quality. You will not be cold in this coat, it definitely keeps me very warm!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabulous quality. The lining is really well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing runs large