The "sarong" on this suit? Only a flap of fabric in the front. There is NO coverage in the back, and if you're buying a sarong suit, I'll bet you're looking for coverage in front and back. I was, and was sorely disappointed. The underwire in the bra top felt odd, and poked from time to time, though not constantly. The straps are attached on the inside of the suit with buttons, and are not adjustable in any way, so were loose. I purchased this suit just before a vacation, and was forced to take it with me, as I did not have time to buy another to take its place.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I wanted a suit that would look good and still provide the coverage I wanted - that is the reason I ordered a 14 instead of a 12. I'm pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is well constructed.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a 14, I usually purchase size 12.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes