The company who fulfilled this order provided one of the worst packaging jobs I've ever witnessed. You would think that glasses are a fragile item, probably worth wrapping in plastic wrap or paper, right? Well these were shipped in about a 5x7 carboard box with absolutely no packaging. The only protective material was a plastic bag over the glasses. UPS obliterated the box beyond recognition so it's amazing the glasses weren't damaged. Although the glasses are what I expected, the packaging was atrocious.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is what you'd expect for the price - decent.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine.
Good study sunglasses. Light and comfortable. Affordable without feeling cheap.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? they glasses, what else what expected?