The glasses were exactly as depicted in the picture. l selected them because they have a metal frame and the last running glasses I owned had plastic frames and eventually broke in two. My crtitcism of these glasses is that the temple tip catches my hair when I take them off. When they arrived one of the temple tips, which has some plastic insets in them which aren't visible in the pricture, was slightly out of place. I pushed it back in place but it still catches my hair. They aren't worth returning but I'll be looking at this for the next pair I buy. Just wanted to let others know.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I exercise outside and I've been through multiple pairs of sunglasses that always seem to break. Found these, like that they have a metal frame. Used them for a few months now and all is well so far. Comfy to wear and they stay put.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes