This dress was a little longer on me than I would like. I'm 5'3" and it came to my knees. Closely looking at the bottom of the dress the meshy material was cut a little sloppily but will most likely go unnoticed while wearing it. The material is stretchy which makes it comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
It was a beautiful dress plan on having bottom hem finished. The size was roomy throughout the dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was black and the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The dress was very nice except the hem is unfinished just cut with scissors
- How accurate was the sizing? The dress was big. I ordered a 4 and it was baggy
I bought this for a wedding. It is elegant, and looks much more expensive than it is. I had to take it in at the neck line... so purchase with time to allow for small adjustments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact... some sequence are a navy blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Material has some give.
- How accurate was the sizing? YES. Follow the sizing guide.
I have not actually received the item yet even though I paid $29.00 for 1 day shipping. I ordered the item on Wed because I needed the dress for a last min party on Sat. On Friday morning, after I checked to see it had not even shipped yet, I tried to cancel and I was told I could not because it was "processing". Then I explained that I paid for 1 day shipping and I was told yes I had, but they in fact had until the following Tues to get the dress to me! Im sorry but thats 4 business days not counting Sat. Although the customer service rep was nice, this is a huge bummer! I was a loyal O.co customer, but with so many other great websites out there and service like this, why would I stay?