This is a decent jacket, though I'm really not pleased with how tight it is in the sleeves. I wear this jacket every day and keep hoping it will stretch a little but it doesn't. I also hate the short zippers on the ends of each sleeve -- more to the point, I hate the way they scratch everything in their path. Overall, the jacket is a bit pricier than it should be and, given the chance to have tried it on before I bought it, I probably would not have purchased it.
This is just a beautiful jacket. I take size 8-10, a S or a M, and luckily chose the M. It fit perfectly. I think if you're between sizes, you go up to the larger size, because of the fitted nature of the jacket. Also, my long armed sister tried it on, and the sleeves were long enough for her.If you have a jacket like this, that's fitted and has a zipper, it's wise to unzip it before you sit down, get in the car etc., so the zipper isn't stressed.
This is a nice leather jacket for the price. I've seen other jackets like this for a lot more money. It fits fairly true to size, its not super fitted, but that doesn't take away from the style. If your looking for a casual jacket this one is great.
I really liked this jacket when it first arrived - it was just a wee bit short in the arms but I'm 5'9" so this is not unusual. Unfortunately, on the second day of wearing, I lifted my left arm to fix a scarf and it ripped under the arm - a 4" rip, right along the seam! Overstock.com was great about the return, but I was pretty disappointed in the quality of the jacket.
Awesome jacket at an awesome price! Only went down on comfort and size because it's a bit snug, but I'm a big girl. Sometimes I have buyers remorse because of the fit of jackets, but don't regret this one. Just came back from another night out with it!
Love this jacket. Very soft leather and fits very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color looked the same as in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice soft leather
- How accurate was the sizing? fits well- bought usual size
Again, I was very disappointed the jacket was not true lamb leather as stated on the website. Instead I got regular leather which is not nearly as soft. I have a lamb leather jacket and it is much softer than leather from a cow. In the future, I would hope the product represented is in fact the product being sold.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was not lamb as stated on the site. It is only cow leather. I was very disappointed it was not lamb's leather as stated on the website.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate.
Great price on the jacket wife was looking for as a Christmas gift. No negatives so far. Looks good on her, she is happy and I am happy. Hey, it is just a jacket, it keeps her warm and looks good. Nothing else to add.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Given as gift- she likes it. 'Nuff said. It appears to be warm, stops the wind and stylish.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
Wonderful value. The jacket is warm enough for the fall days in PA. The leather is very soft! My only complaint is that it seems to be a little tight across the shoulders. I wear a small, but I ordered a medium so I could wear heavy sweaters with the jacket but it is tight. I would recommend the jacket to my friends. Can't beat the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. Leather soft
- How accurate was the sizing? Small across the shoulders
I ordered this jacket last year and I've received a lot of compliments on it. I love it and wear it at night or when I travel. I bought black leather boots that go with the lamb leather jacket and makes it very stylish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? right size
i loved the quality of the jacket and loved the buttery softness and great price; unfortunately the jacket was too small for me
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. buttery soft
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was not good for me; i'm a medium but i think i should have gotten a large
The quality of the leather is nice, but unfortunately, the sizing was not as accurate as I thought. I ordered a large size, but it was tight, and I should have sent it back. I can only wear this jacket with a light top underneath it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site, compared well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was disappointing.
I have nothing but praise for this classy, sophisticated jacket. Very well made- beautiful and soft. I usually wear a medium but read another review that said it ran slightly small so I ordered the large and it is perfect!! Looks like it was made for me! I LOVE IT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT!
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit small.
I bought this jacket for my 15 year old daughter's birthday. She's about 5'7" and 110 lbs. Although the sleeves were a bit too long, the medium-sized jacket fit fine otherwise. My daughter unfortunately didn't like the longer look of the jacket, preferring waist-ending lines whereas this jacket went down to about the top of her inseam. Too bad. The return couldn't have been easier, though, and I will definitely shop at this site often!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the jacket was exceptional
- How accurate was the sizing? I believe the sizing was accurate.
Cant say enough about the quality and comfort of this jacket. Have had many compliments and have not seen another one anywhere locally like it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. First rate!
- How accurate was the sizing? compareable to regular sizes. This one was just right!
Lovely leather jacket. Worth the price, 2 times over. IL love the little hidden pocket. Would advise anyone who loves leather to buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got black, so it was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a lovely, soft leather that seems to get more comfortable as you wear it. It is non-constricting and very adaptable, to circumstances and your body.
- How accurate was the sizing? I feel the sizilng is great ilf you like things a bit loose. I'm 5'6, weigh 130 and usually take an 8 or 10. I got a medium and it was just a bilt loose, but the way I would llike it. I have not put heavy sweaters beneath it yet.
This is my first leather jacket and I love it! It fits well, has an inside hidden pocket to hide a $20 (or a $100 :-) and is suitable to wear with jeans or a more sophisticated outfit. The leather is supple across the entire jacket. I change up the look by accessorizing with vibrant colored scarves. It's an item that I'll wear for years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly small, but not uncomfortably so
After researching and reading the Overstock comments by other very satisfied purchasers of this brown IZOD all-leather jacket, I decided to buy it for my wife for Christmas. She is THRILLED, I am thrilled, and would highly recommend it to others in the market. The quality, fit, style, jacket weight (not real heavy, not too light - good for every day wearing), were far and above any of those I saw in local stores including Macy's, JC Penny, Burlington Coat Factory, Dillards, etc. This jacket is a super value. The tag indicated a retail value over $300. I paid <$****. My wife felt as though I may have spent @ least $400 for the jacket.