They are very warm and totally comfortable! I washed them and they are still soft. They did not shrink. They are so cute I love them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? sized right
gave as gifts,do you have more i would purchase another pair for them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? almost only one had design on leg
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. my gifts were delights and they wanted to order more
- How accurate was the sizing? fits are great
Totally acceptable to be worn at home, which was the primary reason for my buying them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay.
- How accurate was the sizing? Matched.
Overall - I really like them, they are comfortable, but I was a bit surprised when there were no paw prints on the side as shown in the picture. This is not a big deal to me, but I wanted to order a pair for my daughter and I know she would have been disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was accurate except no paw prints!?!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good fit and comfortable
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was good - what I expected
Soft and comfy lounge pants. The material is thinner than most, but I can with that I can wear year round.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good, but not great
- Did the product fit true to size? This will be short, if you are over 5' 6"
Great quality for a light weight flannel lounge pant. I was not taken back that these are more the style of Hipsters - and assumed these were traditional waist high - but I like them just the same. The Paw Prints on the sides makes for quite the conversations when walking all three of my therapy dogs. I can't quite bring myself to wear these while working therapy programs, but I do adore them for around the house and dog walking....very unique indeed
-the fabric was extremely thin making it better as summer wear than winter wear in the northeast. - the waistband was very tight with wide elastic that cinched without the capability to loosen which made them look silly -the proportions were wrong for the size...the pant legs were very long compared to the size and waistband. -a postivie: the pawprints + fabric design is cute -summary: cute pawprints but not warm enough and as loungewear are uncomfortable and not able to alter.