I had melanoma in my eye and surgery at UCLA in April. Needless to say, I need to protect my eyes from the sun. I've tried the switching between two pairs of prescription glasses -- what a pain! The photograys are never dark enough, especially in the car when driving (or riding). I used a clip for years but finally figured out that my prescription is such that it curves out and the clip was scratching up my glasses (not me!). I hated the idea of "old lady" glasses, but these look pretty stylish, really keep out the sun, allow for peripheral vision, are much more sturdy than the drugstore type I had, and less expensive than that other brand. Win, win, win, win. Gotta order another pair.
Great quality; beautiful Color purple! Just the right amount of bling. Look really good on. Got compliments from others on how nice they look!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful - purple is so deep and rich. Just the right about of bling!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seem very well.made.
- How accurate was the sizing? These are made for smaller size glasses. Fit my glasses just fine.
Love these frames! the lenses are great! Nice fit!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the blue ones, very nice color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great! I wear rimless glasses