My senior Mom was in need of protective eyewear from bright light while wearing her prescription glasses. These were big enough to clear her frames and protect her extremely light sensitive eyes from every angle. She feels much more comfortable and confident, especially driving on very sunny days:)
These glasses are better than expected. They fit perfectly over my regular glasses and keep the sun from entering even from the sides. They are made very sturdy and I hope to have them for a long time. I am a truck driver and these help on those really sunny days when the sun is just peeking over the horizon. Thank you for offering these to us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same As Pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very strudy and works great in the sun
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I am very happy with these glasses. I wanted a simple solution for driving. It had to fit over my prescription glasses because my prescription has changed over the past few exams. I took a chance on these because they were not too expensive and did not look to bulky. The lens color tint is a mild blue/gray and the polarized lenses provide a crystal clear high contrast view. As a bonus, the frame sides have little windows with the same lens material so peripheral vision is possible with the wide temples. These frames block out light at the sides and top which greatly reduces glare. I had never had sunglasses where glare was not an issue. These are not to heavy but I do feel them on my nose bridge when first wearing them. I consider these a great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Website very close to actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These glasses feel sturdy and the temple hinges are firm
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect for me and I have a wide face