My husband wanted a pair of sunglasses he could use around the pool on vacation in Mexico. I bought these as a Christms stocking stuffer and, based on his reaction, I hit one out of the park! He'll be able to look up at the waves coming in then look down through the lower part of the glasses to read. And because the price was so low, no one will cry bitter tears if he has too much tequila and sits on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just fine
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
I like them because I wanted something more sportivo, than my present sunglasses. I was surprised that they have a very blurry line through my line of vision; right were the magnifying part transitions. None of my other readers have this anomaly. Its extremely distracting, annoying and I can't use them when I'm driving.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color in the photo showed more black & they were dark grey which I expected for gunmetal.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? I didn't measure
These are very good sunglasses for the price.I have another pair of glasses almost identical to these I bought at the mall, and they were twice the price! They seem to be well made, and are comfortable to wear. The reader portion of the lenses is placed in the perfect spot, and I like the fact that the lenses are less tinted at the bottom, making it easier to see and read things when looking down. Another reviewer stated that the bifocal line was blurry, but in my experience, that line "disappears" after wearing them for just a short time. I noticed it at first, but I don't even see it any more. I recommend these glasses if you need readers when you are in the sun!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Good