I wear a size 7, rarely a 7.5 but these do not come in half sizes and I will be wearing socks so I ordered an 8 to be safe. My toes were squashed without any socks on and I have a narrow foot. I can't believe how off these sizes are. I'll be returning them right away and getting a 9 or maybe even a 10. Crazy. But a very cute boot!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product quality is fine and as expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Completely wrong
Beautiful and delicate feminine rainboots, however they run very, very, small. Word to the wise -- purchase them two sizes up and you will be glad you did. They are not for long distance walking so use them to look good in the rain when you have to walk only several blocks.
The boots look and feel exactly as pictured. I purchased these in size 9 as a gift. I thought they appeared small, so I tried them on and they were a comfortable fit for me. I wear a size 7. Unfortunately that means they will be going back. They seem like they'd be great shoes if they were sized appropriately, so that's why I had to rate them three stars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Not at all
I fell in love with these boots online, and had to have them. I ordered the black boot with a tan bow. I received a black boot with black beads and no bow. Not even a black bow. It was the bow I was looking for. I called customer service, and they said they would send another pair out; and would provide me with a return shipping label. Upon further discussion with customer service, they determined that there were no more black boots with tan bows in stock. However, the website was still allowing me to order them if I wanted to. They told me they don't know why, but that they didn't have any. They said they didn't know when any more would be in stock. I kept the black with black beads for now, but would really like the pair with the tan bow instead. Otherwise, tney are nice enough. Comfortable. A bit narrow.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the black boot with the tan bow. I recieved a black boot with black beads and no bow.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems ok.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was fine in length; however boot width was narrow.
Once I learned to wear thick socks with these booties, it turn out to be real comfortable and easy on the feet. I was surprised and I plan on making another purchase. Travel well on rocky terrain as well as asphalt and sturdy. Not an everyday walking shoe but nice to know that they can be. Smart purchase! Got to get another pair or two. Thank-you.
I ordered the ones with the jet black beads and I love the look of them. The rubber is a really nice, shiny black, very rich-looking. Only issue is that they run small and they don't make them in half-sizes. I am an 8 or 8.5 M. I took a chance and ordered the 8. Though they are snug, I can tell that the 9 would have been too big. Can wear them for short periods of time, would never wear them for very long. Stylish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is a bit off. Tight fit.
I was looking forward to receiving these boots. The rubber boots can be difficult to remove by yourself. This shortie boot was east to get on and off. However, the sizing was so off, that I would never have been able to wear the boots. They hurt just trying them on. Very disappointed! Additionally, Overstock charged me $*.** to return the too small shoes. Next time will look at ********.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The navy is actually not dark navy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear a solid 9.5, but I purchased the 10/41. This boot was so small, my toes were crunched up. The sizing was not at all accurate. Unfortunately, I had to return them.
The ankle boots are definitely very cute! My only problem was that the boost ran small. I wear a 9 1/2, ordered a size ten and they were tight. I was getting them for the cold weather so I wanted enough room in them to wear socks. I will re-order and try an eleven hope that works.
I loooove these rainboots! I get so many compliments every time I wear them! :) They run rather narrow, though. I got a size 9, and wish I would have gotten a size 10 :/
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color as described and shown on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality!
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small!!