I had these boots for 5 days and the inside began to fall apart. They did not keep water out of the bottom of the boot. I purchases these because I did not want to spend a ton at a designer store for a pair of rain boots however, I will be returning these (not even a week later) for a full refund because they are extremely poor quality and I would suggest spending an extra $xx and getting a good pair elsewhere.
I gave these to my younger sister because they did not work for me at all. Granted I fractured my left ankle recently so it's a little puffy still BUT even on my right these boots irked my nerves. My calves have always been athletic and large so boots of course are sometimes an issue. These sucked in and choked the heck out of my calf and that left side nearly killed me. So I gave them to my sister who has small calves and she floated around in them but at least she's pregnant so they stayed on. Maybe they will be her pregnant boots...
Great, unique, comfy. But the insole is not secured, so when I walked it would slide out up behind my heel and would be so uncomfortable. This is why I gave it 3 stars. I took a hot glue gun and glue the insole down, and have not had a problem since. If this shoe did not have this problem, I would have given 4 stars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be sturdy, flexible, but needed to hotglue the insole down.
- How accurate was the sizing? i went a half size bigger and it fits great.. I have high arches though so thick socks can hurt the top of my foot.
These are the first rain boots I have ever purchased for myself...I love them! They look great & are comfy...looking forward to a rainy day to wear them! May even wear them for fishing with my family just so I can feel cute!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So well made...
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect