Unfortunately I couldn't keep these great boots. I'm 5'1 and they hit me a little higher than mid-knee. They are really pretty and sleek but too tall and wide at the top for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was just as presented.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality boots.
- How accurate was the sizing? They fit perfectly.
I was deeply disappointed in the quality of this product. When I first received them I was excited. It was just as I expected. However, after wearing them for a few short months. They began to separate at the seam up the back of the boot, and eventually around the soles. They are now sitting in my closet. I would love to be wearing them right now.
I loved the look of these boots and figured since I was spending $XX they would be quality. When they arrived, again I loved the look and it seems like good quality. Unfortunately I wore them 3 times and the 3rd time my foot (right boot) was soaked by the time I got to work. These leak!! Or at least my pair did. I will try to get money back through Overstock.
These rain boots are very narrow. My feet are also quite narrow so the fit hasn't been a problem for me. I purchased them with the hope that they could be worn as snow boots as well as rain boots, but unfortunately they have absolutely no insulation so that didn't work out. Overall, I'm happy with them.
What cute boots! I don't usually write reviews on products, but I think this item deserves a few lines. Like a previous poster, the box that they came in was in pretty bad shape (which may have been why this item was on Overstock), but, as I was the intended recipient, it didn't really matter. They look chic, seem to be of good quality, and honestly look more expensive than the sticker price. I did notice that they seem to be a little narrow, but not overly so. Bottom line: I had a very good Overstock experience with this item!
The boots looked good, hoever, as they were a present, the box they arrived in was totally dilapidated, I gave them as a present anyway, but was terribly embaressed. CHRISTA dallas, TX
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
I'm very happy to buy this marvellous rubber boots. It was difficult to buy them on the web from France but thanks to overstock.com I could do it. They are very hight and the food is very feminine. I would have them with other colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the rubber is a little bit strong than others rubber boots I bought
- How accurate was the sizing? it's the good size if you take 1 size more
These boots looked pretty good when I got them. I needed a slimmer rain boot - not into the bulky Hunter style - and wanted to spend around $50. The only problem that I didn't really think of is thy I can't really wear a thicker sock inside since they're so slim on my foot. I can fit a think sock but it feels a little tight so I should have sized up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the sizing? Very. But if you want to wear think sock inside, size up a size of half size