I am 5'4 and these boots do not even come to my knee. I bought these boots becuase they said over the knee. I am extremely disappointed and it would have helped if they would have given you measurements before you purchase. These boots are just plain old black rain boots. Too lazy to return but will not be buying anything from them again.
These boots are sturdy but cheap looking. The material "above the knee" is a plasticy fake leather (which is not obvious in the pictures). Which brings me to the "not over the knee" part... These barely came to my knee and I am only 5'6" - not a tall girl. Disappointed.
like I said picture looks great but when i opened the box I was disappointed. Lived the bottom but fake leather was awful. I am going to try to find a way to remove the fake leather but don't know how it will look
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? lower part of boot awas great. upper leather part was very cheap and not real leather. It cheapened the boot
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lower part good, upper cheap fake leather
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I needed a very long weather proof boot that looks decent. I preferred a solid rather than print/pattern look. This one hit the mark on most points. Can handle rain, snow, sleet and remains dry inside, truly waterproof :) I like the sleek, very long look. Only wish it had more of a satin/flat finish -- these boots have very glossy black finish.
I'm giving these boots the thumbs up even though they didn't work out for me! They look fabulous and felt fabulous, until I realized they were squeezing the life out of my calf muscles! Someone else had said in a review that they ran tight in the calves, but I had to try. I'm not even an overweight lady - just athletic with muscular calves. Would like to try them in a size 10. Although I LOVED the way the size 9 fit in the foot. But the boot is made well, looks good and quite frankly I'll be buying more!
Smart looking boot. Practical and stylish. A bit more than I wanted to spend, but much better than the wide and wobbly options out there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
- How accurate was the sizing? very
great product...stylish and sleek...would recommend to anyone looking for a hip rain boot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same as the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? a little big
These boots are very, very cute but I would not recommend purchasing if you have larger than normal calves as the top of the boots is very narrow. I actually got mine adjusted because I like them so much but otherwise they would not have fit me (and my legs are not especially bulky).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Tight at top
Sizing seems right. I am 7.5 usually, but order 8 to wear socks and for easy pull on. I recommend--these are chic and useful! These are not only great looking, they are padded and very comfortable--I can walk the dog in them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Work against wet and comfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right. They are accurate in fit.
I ordered these boots to use on a ski trip, they are warm, fashionable and don't really look like rubber boots. Been wearing with skinnty jeans tucked in, and they look really smart. I love them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? right on