These are really cute boots and the price was reasonable. But the sizing is not accurate. I ordered a size 2 for my granddaughter that wears a 1. On the first attempt, they did not fit. She put on a sock and was able to get her foot into the boot. She really liked the boots, and wore them for hours on the first day. But by the end of the day, one bow had fallen off and it is not made to be reattached. I would not recommend these boots, but if you do purchase, buy 2 sizes bigger if you want to give the child any extra room. Very narrow. Not as described, in my opinion.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the boots are shiny black with black bow and did look like the boot represented on web site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. one of the cute bows fell off the first day. It is not made to be reattached
- How accurate was the sizing? I got one size bigger, and they were very narrow and a little tight. Could not get on bare feet; socks needed. Should get 2 sizes larger; won't be able to wear for long.
The boots are so cute, but they are so narrow they're really hard to get on and rub the top of the foot and are very uncomfortable. Might be ok if you have a narrow foot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very narrow
This was supposed to be a Christmas gift but because of the stitching on the top, I decided they weren't nice enough. They also just cut the pink portion as a strip and there was no kind of hem on the bottom side. Every other part of the boot was fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The boots were much shinier than the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stitching on the top was poorly done and it didn't connect together evenly in the back.
- How accurate was the sizing? unknown
I went up to a size 3 and my daughter is a size 2. She was very disappointed because she loved these boots. I would recommend going up at least two sizes.. and even then it may be too narrow. They looked cute.. not like the picture, but she liked them. We ordered the taupe color and they are much shinier than expected. Needless to say, we will be searching for a new boot to jump in puddles with.