I LOVE LOVE these boots! I have been looking for a good pair of CUTE boots for a LONG time, and has anyone else noticed that the fashion industry seems to think "cute=heels", "nonheels=utility"? Where is the in-between?? And, having a bad back, I can't wear heels! So I am so sick of everything with an ounce of style always also being automatically a heeled item! But just because I can't wear heels, doesn't mean I don't like fashion. I searched for literally MONTHS to find a pair of boots that I felt where a) affordable b) comfortable and c) no heels... this was it! And they are soooooo comfortable. I can comfortably wear them anywhere without my back hurting, and look GREAT too. When I put these on, I feel like a cowboy rockstar; I can tell I literally walk differently and more confidently when I wear them, because they just ooooze cool. I am SO happy I bought these! And let me just add -- I hardly EVER spend a lot of money on myself. I usually keep my purchases down to $20 when I buy a pair of shoes. So at first, I was feeling unsure... but guess what? Once I put them on, I realized this was the BEST $45 I ever spent! And now that I know how cool and comfortable these are (after all that searching! Thank GOODNESS!), I would have gladly paid more if I had to.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT quality. Flexible, but not flimsy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
This boot LOOKS cute but it feels anything but! It's very tight over the top of the foot where the buckle is but it's not the buckle, which is adjustable - it's the actual shoe. Also, there is an iddy biddy heel (about a quart inch or so) but it's the circumference of a pump heel so it's entirely unstable - I felt like I would definitely roll my ankle a lot wearing these, because the heel is so miniscule that you don't really know it's there, so you're not expecting to have to walk as if in a heel. Anyway, the entire boot overall is cheap and crappy. I'm disappointed because the reviews all seemed to point to a great boot! Not so.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product looks much lighter than the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheaply made
- How accurate was the sizing? run small
I LOVE these boots! They are like wearing slippers they are so comfy, even with the "hidden" wedge heel. I have gotten so many compliments on them, They are easy for me to put on and take off, even without a zipper. I am very happy with them so far. If I liked having the same style of shoes, I would order the other 2 colors. I got the tan as I didn't own that color of boot yet. I want them all!! I got them with an extra 10% off, for the money these are incredible.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome
- How accurate was the sizing? A little small, i ordered up 1/2 size, could have ordered a full size up
For the price, I think that these boots are great! They actually are very comfortable which as a teacher is very important to me! The only thing I dislike about the boots is that I've already lost 2 or 3 of the little round silver embellishments on the top of the boots. This is not a huge deal, and for the price I still think that these boots are worth it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price these boots are great!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
I love these boots you can wear them with jean an skirt. I can dress up or dress down with these boots.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the black is great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its a leather material n shiny
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
I received the grey ones and found the to be very comfy. I even found a bag to match. Now that they reduced every more I just decided to order them in the Camel color because I think they will look great with my jeans..Sporty and nice looking. Most important they were comfortable to wear. Thank you O.S.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No bad for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? good fit
I bought these boots in brown and loved them so much I got another pair in black. They are so comfy, with a bit of a wedge but not too high. Also, I have very thick calves but didn't have a problem with these boots, even with my pants tucked in. I adore these, and I have gotten so many compliments!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? very
i like these boots , you have to slide them on IF THATS NOT UR STYLE THEN THESE BOOTS ARE NOT FOR YOU THEY DO NOT HAVE A ZIPPER !!! , but they are different the buckle is what makes it pop and the the studs on the side , i like them i brought the brown color . they have a slight heel so that works for me , THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE i brought a 9 THEY ALSO HAVE A COWBOY FEEL TO THEM
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? TRUE TO SIZE