I love that the dress is so glittery and a classy shade of blue. It is also really long (I'm 5'8" and I would have to wear 6" heels for the hem to not drag in a size 10). The sheer overlay meant more hemming work that I want to put into it. My main gripe is that the bust was weird. The overlay fabric on the bust didn't look like the picture. It kept bunching. You could probably tack it down. Also, there were huge gaps under the arms (at 36D, i usually have the opposite problem). Anyway, I just wasn't wild enough about the way it looked on my to do all that altering. It would be a great dress for the 6' + crowd. (I know nothing is ever long enough!)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color is slightly lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the fabric is great quality for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? about a size too large
Highly recommended. Great dress for wedding Hope you will enjoy this dress too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like on the picture, The top layer is nicely sparkling
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excelent, soft, pleasent to wear
- How accurate was the sizing? was exact. The length was perfect with high heels. No need to shorten. I'm 5.7