Beautiful modest skirt. Long, flowing, and lightweight. I wish there were other colors available. skirt lining was a bit staticky, but a quick spray of static guard and was good to go!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice lightweight skirt. Well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
I like this skirt very much. well worth the cost. It will see service as my best skirt for business.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? quit4 different, but still acceptable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is sturdy and pleasant to the touch.
- How accurate was the sizing? the waist is perfect. the length had to be shortened
Definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this product for comfort and appearance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate.
I was looking for the perfect casual maxi skirt to wear with my new Ance Pistol short booties and saw this one. It was everything I was looking for; the pleats kept it casual, the color is neutral and easy to wear, When I tried it on it exceeded my expectations. It is so flattering. If you are afraid of the pleats don't be; they don't add a pound. The are so narrow and they flatten out over the stomach and hips for a very flattering and sliming silhouette. The fabric is gorgeous, thick and not too heavy or too light. It feels like a sweatshirt type jersey- very soft but more expensive. The grey is very lively with specks of color. It will go with just about anything. I am very tall and the length was perfect on me. I am 5'9" and 150lbs. I took the large but I probably should have gone down a size. I wanted the skirt to fit low on the hips so I would have the length I need for my legs. Did I mention the skirt is lined? That I didn't expect. So the skirt just hangs and flows beautifully. It looks like a 400 dollar skirt. I bought 2 other Maxis and I ended up sending 2 of them back because although they were cute, this one is so adorable and so flattering I would always reach for it over the others when in a mood to wear a casual Maxi. I can't wait to wear it with boots, a loose graphic retro T or a cashmere sweat shirt. I tried it on with a pair of block 2 inch heels (Ferragamos) and that looked great too. The skirt is really season-less. The jersey fabric would be cute for the beach but the lining might make it a bit warm for the hottest days of Summer. It will be one of my favorite cheap finds for Fall.
Wow this skirt is beautiful and well made. I was happily surprised when I got the package and the skirt was wrapped in plastic and on a hanger. It shows that Overstock cares about their products and customers
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This skirt is made well
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was right on
Well -- accidentally I ordered two. I liked the one I bought and, when a friend visited, I showed it to her and said that I was returning the extra. She liked it so much she bought it from me. That's a good product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
Much too long. Otherwise it's OK......................................................................
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the sizing? way too long