forgiving and flattering fit! I am a 12 -14 and the large is just right, not too tight and not baggy. It puddles a bit at the hem, just like the pic. The belt is iffy, thinking I will buy a nicer one, but at this price who can complain?
I have a small figure and this jumper looks good on me. It's loose on top but fits right when it comes to my behind. If you are really short do not buy unless you want to be tripping over the pants. I am 5'10" and the inseam is slightly not touching the floor.
This is by far one of the best purchases I've made online. I'm about a size 10-12 depending on the cut and the medium fits perfectly... I'll have to have it hemmed because I'm only 5-2, but other than that, this piece fits in all the right places. Will be wearing it to my bday party next month. Love it in a brown..
When you receive it it will look severly wrinkled, once washed and dried fabric is great. very soft like a tshirt. Got many compliments. Dressed it up with an embelished belt (the one received was good and will work with other outfits)
It's a nice jumpsuit, but it didn't look graceful on me and I returned it. It was too long for my 5'6' and would have required shortening at the bottom, though not possible in the upper half. The material was soft and light, as described, and the belt was okay, contrary to some reviews. One thing I didn't think of when purchasing was its impracticality when nature calls. It can only be put on or taken off by the opening at the top collar, which is wide enough, but also involves removing the belt ( attached by very flimsy strings). I think that I will stick to two-piece outfits.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? A little larger than normal
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife. It is the first time I have ever dared to buy her a dressy outfit without her trying it on. It fit perfectly. The style is very flattering. She is not a slim woman (just a little pudgy). It hides any imperfections and looks just lovely on her.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is soft and supple.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right
Very versatile piece. I think it's a good outfit that can move from summer into late fall. I bought this to go with a belt that I've had for awhile and don't have any summer outfits to go with the belt. It's perfect with the belt to make it into a more fancy outfit and then without the belt it's very nice as a casual outfit. I love it and am very glad I bought it. Also, I'm 5'7", fit but curvy and this fits great - I bought a medium.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As expected
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
I just had a baby and my clothes don't fit right. I was seduced by the flowy-ness and elastic waist of this outfit, but skeptical because online clothes rarely work out for me. I'm glad I took a chance. This is cute, really comfy, and actually flatters my postnatal body. I appreciated the reviewers who commented on height/weight/size so I'll post mine... I'm typically 140#, 5'7" and busty. I usually wear a MEDIUM. Post baby I'm 150# (still hopefully 5'7") and VERY busty. Still, after reading the reviews I ordered a SMALL. It fits great and I can still wear heels. I'm so glad I'll have a comfortable outfit for my husband's birthday dinner coming up--will be nice to feel confident after spending weeks in sweatpants and nursing T's. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not bad
- How accurate was the sizing? runs big I think. I'm not usually a small but small fits great.
Travel a lot ,so this is an item I love. Dress it up or down, doesn't crease, comes out of the case ready to go! Very pretty on, you'll get lots of compliments. Thin fabric, perfect for a warm evening, or carry a pashmina for draughty occasions! the elasticated wait makes it easy to pop to the loo, (always an issue in a jumpsuit!0
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality construction & fabric.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
It is as flattering as it looks. It is a very slimming jumpsuit. The flutter sleeves and cowl neck minimize my full bust and complement in the right places. This thing is very washable. I am 5' 2", so I needed to hem it. Before I did, I washed it just in case there was some shrinkage before hemming. NONE. I washed AND dried it - comes out of the dryer ready to wear. No ironing needed. I bought a size Large, I normally wear a size 12. There is plenty of room and it is very, very comfortable. I might have fit a Medium, but the Large works.
I was very excited to get my package in the mail. I am 5'7" and wear a 14-16. I ordered the L on the recommendation of other reviews that this item ran large. Not so, I guess I am longer in the torso and this had no drape and was clingy around my hips/stomach. The length was good and just touched the floor in bare feet, so would be ok with flats or low heels. I am in the process of losing some baby weight and am confident that it will look good after I lose 10-20 lbs, just wish it would have fit to hide the baby bulges I currently have :(. I did let my mother borrow it for a wedding (she is 5'6" and wears a 12) and it looked very nice on her. She said she felt comfortable the whole night and it was dressy enough for the formal wedding she attended.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size, not large like others have stated
I am so satisfied with this jumpsuit, I only wish it came in more colors, I would buy them all. Perfect for any occation, add accesseries, and it looks fabulous. I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is soft, feels good on your body, you can wear it in all weather.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was perfect, I am 5'7 weight 175 and I bought it in large, it fit true to size and length. I can wear heels or flats. and it won't drag the floor.
This jumpsuit is perfect! I wear a size 10, sometimes a 12, and the Medium fits just right. I'm 5'4'', and will wear 2 1/2" heels when wearing this, so no hemming is needed. The jumpsuit is extremely comfortable. It has flutter style sleeves, and the material under the sleeves comes right to the under arms, so there is no "exposure" at the sides. I got the gold embellished one, and there's just the right amount of "bling". Can be worn dressy, or casual.
I sent this product back. I was hoping the large size would be big enough to cover my size 14 frame without clinging. The fabric has so little body that it clings, showing every bulge. If you're looking to conceal anything, this garment won't do it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is black!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nothing to rave about
- How accurate was the sizing? Not large enough
Love this jumpsuit. I feel so good in it; the material is so soft and hangs beautifully. This can be worn to a dressy event or just for a casual event. Wish this came in several colors I would buy more:)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the quality; so soft and luxurious
- How accurate was the sizing? I was afraid a small would not fit because I'm 5'4" with weight of 143 but it fit perfect.
I had high hopes for this for a semi-formal event. It was very comfortable and sized accurately for me (I ordered a small and I am 5'3", 125 lbs.) but it was too casual for what I was looking for. (My -not trendy at all- husband said it was too 80s and I looked like a character from Buck Rogers...) I think with definitely a different belt and if worn by someone maybe taller and thinner, they might be able to pull it off, but I returned it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I love this outfit! I wore it to a get together and got rave reviews. It is flattering. I'm a 6-8 and was able to wear the small size. It is very flattering! You will love it. The belt helps with tummy bulge too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits true