I found this skirt had too much material, and was too long. It ran very big. I returned it because it was not what I had in mind. I needed a summer skirt,that was casual, and this skirt almost touched the ground (I'm 5'4". It made me very warm, and was not airy and cool.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was good
- How accurate was the sizing? the skirt ran big
It was cute when I got it. But since I washed it no matter what I do I can't get it to go into any kind of wearable shape. I wish I had not bought it and feel I wasted my money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's just a vast amount of material that is useless after washing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine.
I purchased this skirt in a black & white print in Macy's & I liked it so much that I wanted it in white as well. When I saw it on overstock I was sure I would love it. Unfortunately it was very different. It seemed to be sewn wrong in the front because it did not lay as nicely as my other skirt . It was also much heavier. It had an extra layer of material underneath. Maybe because it is white . The material itself was OK but not as nice as my other skirt by Grace Element.