I love my new black flats they r so cute on website I didnt notice the lil buckle on the top I like it . Going to have to buy pad inserts b-cuz the in sole is pretty hard they will look great w/ skinny jeans or shorts or cute long or short maxi dress but no way would look good w/ flare or wide leg boot cut jeans , they'd look good w/ straight leg too and slacks but not, I repeat NOT flare or wide jeans. I have all clothing items mentioned, tried shoes with all but it's just IMHO .. All and all great pair of really cute flats!! Love 'em =*}
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Will need them lil foot pads, the inside has NO padding
- How accurate was the sizing? A little large for 7.5
This is a good stylish shoe for the price. The shoe is cute and true to size. A little cheaply made as the shoe does not provide that much support, but good for the price. This is a cute flat that can be paired with a nice skinny jean. Thanks for a good bargain!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to color shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a little flimsy
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
On and off my feet for about 6 hours and they wore just fine. Several compliments. Good choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ordered black and that is what I got.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price I paid.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ordered a half size smaller because of previous previews and that worked great. Get half size smaller than what you usually wear.
I bought the shoe in black and I love it. They are so pretty. The only bad thing I would say is that I ordered 6.5 and they seem to be a bit larger than normal. But I still want them in silver as well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the product fit true to size? A bit bigger.
I ordered a black size 5.5 and i was please on how fast O shipped and delivered it as well as the over all appearance of the product, however it is a little big for my tiny feet...should have ordered 5 (but i was scared that it might be too tight). Overall, its a good buy!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? its worth the money paid for
Just like Peggy said these shoes run a full size larger. I normally wear a 10 and I walk right out of these cute shoes when I tried them on today. Just got them and I'm totally bummed they don't fit. They are a great shoe and a great deal but beware and order a size down.