This product was very cute a perfect boot heel! And the shipping was fantastic!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice! Fancy!
- How accurate was the sizing? A little too big
The size of this shoe was true to my size. The color of the shoe was the same as the picture shown on the website. The shoe has padding in the bottom and keeps the slouchy look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
The buttons on both shoes that actually create the slouch in the boot came on undone on both shoes. Now there is a whole on each and they look funny. I only got three wears out of them :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They were exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mine fell apart after only 3 times of being worn. So sad considering how cute they were!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
The boots are cute and they look to be of good quality, but the forefoot is very hard on the inside and hurts my feet terribly all around my forefoot. Going to get some footpads to see if I can keep from sliding forward so much and relieve some of that. Not normally a high heel wearer, so others may not have the same issue.
They had a chemical smell coming out of the box due to the fact they're synthetic suede but they're true to size and actually felt pretty comfortable. I am the type of girl to walk everywhere and these boots held up just fine. Dancing in the club, they were awesome! The photo shows a distinct slouch in the front but they don't really do that. More like a fold-over boot that's fine under boot cut jeans or with leggings and a skinny sweater with a wide belt. Very cute. Like I said, don't expect suede but more of a micro-suede fabric which is just fine with me, I'm not 100% into cow skin, anyway.