These are nice shoes but they're sized a little small. I had to return my size 9 and order a size 10. With the return postage, these shoes wound up costing me $35.00. I don't think I would've paid $35 in the store. Also, by the time I re-ordered (within a week) the black was gone and I had to settle for the gray. The $2.95 shipping is a good deal as long as you don't have to exchange anything. My advice to anyone thinking of ordering these shoes, order a size UP
The shoes are cute, but the fabric is thinner that it looks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brown was much darker that it appeared in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality in workmanship was good, but the fabric of the shoe is pretty flimsy.
These are cute but i think they run a little small. I ordered a 9 my normal size and these are a little tight with not much room at the toe. They are on the flimsy side but that is what I wanted-something very light. I would like to order a half size bigger but they are not available at this time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. kind of flimsy
- How accurate was the sizing? half size too small
I bought these just to go with my casual clothes. I would have liked to have more support or cushioning. I needed to get inserts for them. I still wear them once in a while.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very nice color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very fine, they are more like bedroom slippers
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
I returned them as they were not comfortable, but the price probably reflected that!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. absolutely no support
- How accurate was the sizing? good
The look is interesting, a stubbed toe. I needed grey and got grey. The heel slips a little I need to put strips in th keep in on my heel securely. I can do that.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? ok
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I just had a bone surgerically fixed on the side of my left foot, and these are the only shoes I can wear. There are just times you can't go out in a sneaker. I bought these in each color. Very soft and very comfy. Anyone with a foot problem should try these. Soft and cushy.
I was looking for some gray suede flats for fall and decided to try these as it's a hard color to find in a flat. Color is true to picture. I wear an 8.5M and the 8.5 fits perfectly (no socks or trouser sock...anything thicker you will need to order a larger size). So, the color is great and the fit is perfect. I only gave 3 stars because I thought they were a little pricey for the quality. The shoe is flimsy and is more like a house slipper than an everyday shoe. I do not think they will hold up well to everyday wear and will probably wear them more as a house slipper.
I got these shoes in black. The jet black microsuede fabric is very attractive. They're light, and fit well. What I didn't like much was a bit of the toe cleavage that shows, but the shape, fabric and fit of these shoes is nice. I think you should go for half a size smaller than you usually wear.
Again another great buy from overstock, I purchased two pair and was not disappointed they are very soft and comfortable. and easy to wear they look great with either trousers or skirts. Would not hesitate to recommend these to friends, and once gain I did. I have tried other online shopping websites, but yours by far outshines them all, I did Keep up the good work.
I bought 1 in size 8 (little big-but o.k.) & 1 in 7 1/2 (a tad short-but o.k.) . I normally wear size 8, however, these are SO flat & soft that they kind of just form to your foot. I like the style, very cute & colors true to the pictures shown. A great little flat for the money!
These shoes feel a bit tight. It's not just b/c they're new but rather, it's the strange cut of the shoe. I know they're ballet type of flats but they could have used a bit more toe coverage. As a result, your foot looks extremely wide in the shoe, kinda unattractive! But it's a very good basic shoe, particularly if you're going for a simple look with a skirt. As part of an ensemble, they're fine. But I wouldn't suggest walking far distances in these shoes