I ordered these a size up thinking I would want to wear heavy socks with them. Even though they are extra large on my feet, I couldn't get the zipper more than half way up. These are for someone with skinny calves. Also had some stray threads hanging at the seams
These boots are comfy and cute, and I got several compliments from just a few days' of wearing them. Although they are comfy, soft, and stylish, they don't seem to be of the highest quality and I've noticed little tears and strands of muslin cloth peeking through just a few days after getting them. Also, and importantly, they are far from weatherproof, as I found out after a quick walk in the rain last week. (My socks were soaked and my feet were cold and wet.) Good value for the the money, but not the most versatile boot for cold weather or rainy climates.
I purchased a size 6, but they fit more like a 7. I actually gave them to my mother thinking they might fit her better (she is a 6 1/2) and they were still a bit big for her. Otherwise, they were very comfortable, look great and decent construction for the price.
These boots are obviously not high-quality but I ordered an 8 which is my size, if not a tad smaller, and they arrived more like a 9. There was so much room in front of my toes even thick socks didn't work! The toe shaft was also longer than the cute picture, but maybe due to the larger sizing. I would have no other problems wearing them if they fit! Maybe I'll order the black pair, the camel color was a little more sickly looking than the picture. Its not light tan, its more like dark tan, and doesn't match any tan things I own. The zipper side is good though and the sole was really neat!
I ordered two of this product and I'm very, very disappointed. Not just because of poor quality but they are also damaged. One pair has a zipper that stop halfway, can't fully close it at all. The other pair has an inside sole that is folded together. I can't put it back to its original position coz its glued together. Please don't sell these kind of products. These is just a waste of time and money. Don't think you can fool anybody... Nobody can ever wear these kind of shoes at all.
This boot is a steal. Not tight on the calf. Enough room for a sock. Not narrow.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
Don't wear them for long walks in the rain, but I have hiked through snowy hills in them even though they are not hiking boots. They look great with a pair of jeans or dress slacks. I have worn them both to church and through the woods.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are warm and attractive
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered larger for thick socks, but I will say accurate
These boots looked so cute and fashionable in the picture. They are poorly made and look so cheap.. I could have bought a pair of these in Chinatown for even less than I paid. Very disappointed.. Won't wear them..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. POOR!!!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I would of enjoyed having the boots if the sizing would of been true to size & forgiving in the calf.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was under the understanding it was going to fit my calf by the description I was wrong.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Not good
The reviews told me to expect the sizing to be off, so I ordered a size smaller. Wise choice. I was also warned that the soles were not so cushioned. Again, fair enough. I was not warned, however, that there would be a nail protruding and stabbing into my heel when I stepped into them. Luckily my crafty father ground it down, but I think this speaks highly of the care and quality put into the product. They look cute now though!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Chestnut is darker than portrayed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is as high as I'd anticipate with the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? Larger than expected, but I was fairly warned.
Boots do run big - I normally wear an 8/8.5 but ordered a 7.5 based on other reviews I read. Boot is comfortable and cute with a nice low wedge heel with some traction (no slipping in public!). Good price for cute, comfortable, easy to wear boots in Alabama.
I looked around a lot this year for a nice casual dress boot for work. These are perfect. With the slight heel and buckles it makes my skinney jeans look great too. I love that they zip up for I have bigger then normal size calves. These are just what I ordered. And they arrived fast!
I bought these for my eleven year old daughter. They were true to size. They were very fashionable. Very cut and trendy. Suede was nice and soft. They seem well constructed. The straps are really cool. They are a fashion boot not a snow boot. They have great traction, but little insulation, which is fine for a fashion boot. These are meant for style with jeans or leggings. The rubber sole will scuff up your floor, which is no big deal just consider yourself warned! :-) I would buy them again for her and would recommend them to another.