I purchased these to wear for evening outings, but they fit too narrow. I don't mind enduring a little discomfort for fashion, but it would have been too much. Cute style in pic but heel to high for narrow shape.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? more narrow than expected
For the price, it is a great boot! I read other reviews before purchasing, so I put a gel pad in for comfort and love these. I wear pant suits to work and these work great...I do have to adjust the leg when getting out of the car to cover the back, but not a big deal. I can wear them all day without any discomfort. They are cute, inexpensive and comfortable...what else can you ask for?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's not a "warm" boot, but it's a comfortable "cute" boot.
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear an 8 1/2 and it fits perfectly.
These boots are so cute! They make a pair of blue jeans look and feel like a dressed up outfit. They have held up well and we tend to not treat our shoes/boots with TLC.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality! I gave them to my daughter and she loves them
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate size to your normal size worn
These shoes are so cute and comfortable. Very lightweight and the height of the heel is perfect and does not cause discomfort after wearing all day. They are cute both folded and unfolded at the ankle. I bought them in black microsuede and will deffinatley pick up another color soon.
This shoe is great. It is lightweight, looks great and feels comfortable. You can wear them with jeans or dress them up with a great sweater dress for the holidays. So worth the money. I love the grey ones I bought. I've gotten some compliments as well.
I just received them in brown and they are very comfortable. I wear heels all of the time and I do not need to break them in at all, they're that comfortable. They are not the type of fabric "suede" that you can wear in bad weather , they are thin and not treated, but are very cute for dry weather. You can't beat them for less than $**** dollars and I may buy them in another color. One more thing my foot is very narrow and they fit my foot perfectly so if you have a wide foot you may want to either size up or try another boot. I usually have a problem with boots and shoes being too wide on my foot but I do not have much excess room in these.