pretty color options. the grey is nice for a change. looks great with jeans and cords. A very put together look. The tall boot is not too tight, easy on and off. I will enjoy the cold weather now that I have these "cool" boots to wear. Great heel height for everyday.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the grey is pretty
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
This boot is a really cute boot. I was really excited to get them. The hight of them are good to walk around in. The first time that I wore them they were very comfortable but after continuos wear the soles of them wear out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? 1/2 size too big
I just received these boots - and really haven't had the chance to wear them out yet, so keep that in mind. But, they are adorable!! I bought them to go with skinny jeans and skirts - they're perfect for that. I usually wear a 5 1/2 - 6. And I got a six and they're perfect.
My friends rave about these super cute boots. I would get them in more colors, but have reached my limit for buying boots this year. :) They are very comfortable to wear and my feet don't hurt afterwards. My toes are not pinched in them and they make my feet appear smaller! I have been able to walk in snow and on ice in them without falling. That is definitely a bonus! I would recommend these boots to friends and family. Hopefully they continue to wear well so that I can wear them for a long time!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close to actual boot color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality appears to be very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect, fits nicely
I'd read previous reviews before purchase so was cautiously optimistic, but I love these boots more than anticipated! They are comfortable, easy to slide on and off, look nice with longer skirts or pants. A wonderful value for an excellent price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I liked the style of the boots in the photo, but they are even cuter in person. Only complaint is the "leather" seems kinda cheap, but for the price I expected that. I have short legs, they come up to just under halfway between my foot and knee. I like the height. Very cute with jeggings/leggings. I also like that there is no zipper to deal with, you can just pull them on and off.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the chestnut, color seems pretty close to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. "Leather" feels slightly cheap, although for the price it is about what I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing seems pretty average
I didn't care for the materials used in these boots. I ended up giving them away to a daughter in law. They were not comfortable for a long period of time so didn't work out for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color wasn't as rich as on line
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stitching was not the best
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was fine
I have mixed, generally positive feelings about these boots. They're really attractive, fit perfectly (I used the sizing measurement, which was exactly accurate), and are surprisingly warm. Unfortunately, one of the heels crumbled after a week. I walk a lot, so I had the heels redone; even with the extra expense, I feel the boots are a good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well, same nice attractive brown as on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The boots are attractive, surprisingly warm, but one of the heels crumbled within a week.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
I have only worn these once but they were cofortable to walk in all day. Hope they are well made and will hold up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seem well made. Only worn once so far so can't be sure yet
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size. I'm an 8 1/2 and I bought an 8 and 1/2
My husband purchase these boots for me as a gift and I must say that it was an excellent choice - they are so comfortable, the leather is soft and look good on my legs. I do alot of walking on my job and did not have a problem with them for the entire day. They are worth the money he spent on them.
The boots are really nice and soft, I went dancing in them the night i got them and my feet felt great. I would recommend them. And the price was awesome too. The boots were the first thing i had ever bought at overstock,,,I was kinda nervous about ordering them but now i shop all the time at overstock. And i tell all my friends near and far about overstock. Everyone loved the boots.
These boots are cute as can be but oh so difficult to pull on and nearly impossible to get off. Maybe my feet are just not flexible enough. There is no padding so the balls of my feet hurt quite a bit after only wearing them to church and to pick up a few groceries. I could never wear them on an occasion that called for being on my feet. I should have never picked a pair of boots that did not have a side zip...I consider that my fault. I am in my 50's so maybe the 20 somethings can maneuver their feet better as to not have such a problem getting them on and off.
They're a great product wear great.Great fit.The straps makes it hard to pull on and off.So I reaaranged the straps.Took one loose from the back and reaarange on how to wrap around the boot after I put them on and fastening them.I have to unfasten when takeing them off also.It's worth it though.
I read the reviews before ordering these boots and I have to say most are right about them being hard to put on. It's not the calf area of the boot or the foot itself, it's the heal. My foot didn't just slide right in like it should when you put on your shoes. The heal seemed to get caught up. I think it had to do with the straps that are around the boot so I had to wiggle it in there. (The straps do unbuckle.) Once on though they fit like a glove. I'm actually wearing them right now so I can wear them in a little bit. Hopefully they will stretch some and it will get easier to slide the foot in. I also ordered them a 1/2 size bigger than I normally wear and I'm glad that I did. I think if I got my regular size they would have been slightly tight and not as comfortable. So far so good.
Listen, the boots are pretty and all and I was extremely excited to see them arrive, However, they are so hard to put on!!!! It too me an hour to figure out how to pull and prod and ask my boyfriend to help me to finally put them on!!! I wore them for the day and haven't attempted to put them on since!!! Once they were on, a little hard on the feet, but what beautiful boot isn't? For the price, I suppose...they were good.
Arrived quick, great looking, comfortable, nice safe walking heel. I had a severe knee injury in April 09. So I had to stop wearing heels now I'm choosen to wear 2 inch heels. Although these are a little more than 2 inches the shape of the heel will be safe for my knees, plus I don't plan on walking the Mall in these, church, dinner, evening out. Also the price works for me!
Very sexy and fun, needed to wear an insole if walking around in them for a bit,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Smells Cheap, but looks good
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size