Wanted a decent pair of readers that wouldn't break. These have come down in price, but I was surprised how cheaply made these actually are. Please note the pic of the clip on the temple arm. Wasn't there when I bought. I don't like the way it looks. Didn't use these for a while, then when my other glasses finally broke or got lost, I used these at my desktop pc. Just broke last week after light use. The hinge piece on the arm is plastic and it just broke off. Useless glasses now. BAD value and I really fell like I just threw money away with these.
I bought this pair of glasses as a second pair for my office, since I keep forgetting my number one pair. I'm happy with them, they feel good and are really light. Got to get used to the "plastic" feeling instead of metal, but it's no big deal. These have been working great for me and would buy them again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They're actually a little lighter than depicted (not as dark), which is no big deal.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These glasses are very light but they feel well built. I like the quality and overall feeling.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate on the website.
Very stylish reading glasses that are light and made for a man's large head. The only drawback is that they don't come in 1.25 strength.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stylish, light, sized for a man's large head
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good