I am an accountant and graduate student and this is a great bag for commuting and school. The bag can accommodate a soft sided ring binder, my tablet, a single serve coffee thermos, a pencil case, a small lunch as well as a wallet, keys, cellphone, etc. The bag's height allows me to carry the taller items without anything poking out of the top and the more valuable items stay near the bottom; which looks more professional and keeps "prying eyes" away from the more tempting items one may carry. The tote is real leather, confirmed by the feel and the smell. All in all this is a great tote, good quality for the price, not too big and not too small.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good for this price range
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I love this bag 0 it's sleek, classy, simple design has a certain elegance, and I like carrying it. There are 3-4 inside compartments, which helps keep stuff separate so you don't have to dig for it. My only complaint is that there isn't a shallow compartment to hold smaller items. There is a small one, but it still goes to the bottom of the bag.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? black is black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a shiny leather and beautiful ipattern on the interior lining
- How accurate was the sizing? as expected
The product was described as a leather handbag. The quality of the leather was questionable. It did ot look like leather and was so smooth that it appeared to be a manmade material. IThough the product was described as a tote, I hoped I could also use it as a shoulder bag. Handles are too short for this purpose. It did not have the appearance of an expensive bag. Returned immediately. Never used it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Was not pleased with appearance. Returned immediately.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good