Bought two of these- wonderful skirts!! Great flare, comfortable, classic. Love them!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched exactly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made- keep their shape
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was pretty close
I like the skirt a lot .I bought another one .I wanted black also but they didn't have. The color is rich ,the cut is flattering and the little stretch in the fabric makes it fit perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the little stretch in the fabric .
- How accurate was the sizing? It is true to size
This is a great skirt. It truly lives up to its name "career skirt" by being a thicker knit than other knit skirts I have for summer weekends. I do think it's a great value for the (extremely reasonable) price. I am between a 4 and a 6. I went with the 6 for this just based on availability, and it's fine. I will say that because I generally wear a petite, it's somewhat long on me. I am 5'1" and it reaches midcalf on me. It has a little bit of a cowgirl swing to it, so I tend to wear it with tights and boots. It is unlined so I wear a half slip with it as well. If I wear it without tights, I'm sure that will be unnecessary. Overall I am quite happy with this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I love this skirt--it is very work appropriate and super comfortable. I love that it doesn't wrinkle throughout the day as I have a desk job. The length is perfect and I truely love this skirt! You won't go wrong with this skirt!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nice colors--I got the brown & black--are not fading after many washings
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very comfortable well made product
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is accurate
Good quality, fits perfectly, i like it and would recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was black...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit
Love this skirt. Already have one in blue, was thrilled to find the brown on overstock. Wish it came in burgundy. Perfect skirt, always looks nice and professional with a jacket. swingy with a cute litte top.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect size 6
I am very happy with my purchase of this black skirt.. As far as the length of this skirt, I am very short and always have to shorten, which is not a problem. I love the style as well as a very nice fabric Will look out for other Overstock values.
I purchased this skirt to wear at the office. I'm pleased with the way it looks, the fit and the fabric. I like that I don't have to wear a slip with it and the color is beautiful, and goes with a lot of different colored tops. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
I love this skirt. Bought 2 more when I saw how well they are made and the good quality material . The polyester / rayon material has a nice feel and does not wrinkle easily. The flared bottom has a slimming effect and is very flattering. I wish there were more skirts of this length by Focus 2000.
I ordered this skirt for my mom, and she's really happy with it. Her Size 6 seems to run slightly big. It measures approx. 29 to 29-1/2 inches at the waistband, if that helps anyone. There is a bit of give or stretch to the fabric, which is a nice weight material. It's a very cute, kicky skirt with that hemline! Mom's asking what other colors it comes in and considering another one, so she's obviously very pleased with it.
It's been a long time since I've been so delighted with an internet purchase. After reading reviews I ordered a size smaller than usual and the fit was better than perfect. Length was ideal to my preference, slightly below knee. (5'/2") Quality was far greater than I expected from the price, with fabric that was soft, yet with substance. It even had a dandy zipper pull. I'll be wearing this little gem often, day and evening ... I found it a great value and a fun and sassy skirt. Lots of class too.