Bought for my son's wedding to dance in. Definately a must to use for dancing. They do run small for size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? runs small
Not a bad purchase but the shoe didn't fit well for me and wasnt very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? Didn't fit well.
I think these would work for someone whose feet are not at just the wrong in-between size that mine apparently are. I typically wear a 6 or 6.5, so I first ordered the size 5-6, thinking that a somewhat snug slipper would be okay given the style of shoe. Those were way too small (they pinched badly) so I ordered the next size up...those ended up being a tiny bit big. I had hoped to use these for the points on my wedding day when I didn't want to wear my heels, but since neither size was truly a good fit, I opted for other alternative shoes. I really liked the concept, how flat they fold up, and the included storage pouch was nice.
I bought these because I have broken both of my big toes and one mallee one. I need soft shoes that feel like I'm not wearing anything. Can't stand a rigid unbending show. O I thought these would be great. But they pull really hard on my toes. The material is so thin and taut on my foot you can see the outline of my toenails . Every time I wear them it hurts my feet. I wear a size 9 but the large size shoe is till very uncomfortable.
Great little shoe perfect to carry to the prom for comfort when you have had enough of High Heels. The fold & carry with included carry pouch was ideal. Would purchase again and may get another color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, worn to Prom
- How accurate was the sizing? Ordered a little larger which fit perfectly
This is the perfect backup shoe if you usually wear heels all day long. Super easy to just slip in your bag and change into them for some relief. They do run a bit small though. I'm a 8 1/2-9 on all my shoes, depending on width. I feel as if these could have been a half size bigger, but they're stretchy so it's not too bad..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent for the money
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran a little small