These shoes are fine for the price but they are a bit odd. I bought both the black satin and the black patent leather. The leather on the patent shoes is slightly thicker than on the satin shoes, which is good. You run into less of the problem that you can see the contours of your toes on this shoe, which is a problem on the satin one. The sole is very thin though, and is actually two separate pieces (one at the ball of your foot, one at the heel), which makes them more foldable. This also means that they have zero support, and don't provide a lot of protection between your foot and anything on the ground. The other funny thing is that, if the shoe is slightly too long, it actually bunches up underneath your foot (because the sole is in two pieces, so the part of the shoe under your arch is actually just a piece of patent leather that can bunch up). In retrospect, it might be a good idea to order a size down because the leather is flexible enough that it would probably stretch a lot (in that sense, much like a leather ballet shoe), and most of the problems I mention would likely be less noticeable on a shoe that is more snug on your foot. The thing that these shoes would be really great for are situations (like job interviews, etc) where you want to travel in one pair of shoes (these) and then put on nicer ones when you get to your destination -- these fold up and come in a nice little bag, so you could easily put them in your purse after you arrive at your destination and change into your heels. I'm not totally disappointed for the price, but am not thrilled either. As between the satin and the patent leather, I think the patent leather is better because the problems I mention above are less noticeable.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Ok
- Did the product fit true to size? Slightly large
I often buy a shoe that is suppose to be a size 11 and my toe is pushing up against the front of the shoe. These flats are perfect. They are comfortable and fit real nice. I take them with me when I go out dancing, after a long night of dancing you want to come out of you sexy heels that are killing your feet and slip into something more comfortable. These shoes are stylish and fit in my small party purse with my keys, mints, lip gloss and cell phone. PERFECT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? They are perfect
You feel like your wearing nothing on your feet, so comfortable. wear them all the time in the winter at work when i come in with my rain boots. fit nicely in my purse and there nice looking to not cheap. def great buy and worth the price buying myself all the colors i can find.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great product
- How accurate was the sizing? on point
Go one size up - very comfortable and great for the purse. I will order the larger size, they are cute on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Too small -
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good
- How accurate was the sizing? Based on previous reviews I though I would be safe
These shoes are exactly what the doctor ordered. An extra pair without the extra hassel. The come in a compressed bag so if you're a big purse person they can fit right in your purse and won't take up that much room. For those moments when your feet are hurting and you want to put on something more comfortable they are right there. Great purchase.
I was impressed with the quality for what I purchased it for. I purchased this for occassions where I had enough of the heels by the end of the night. They have a good sole and quality is good enough to wear home/outside but to make it last, I would only when necessary. I love hoe they fild real small to fit in a purse. Wont fit in a regular/small clutch though which stinks but def good for many circumstances as a change pair.
I hate I wasted my money on these shoes. Although I took other reviews into consideration and bought the shoes several sizes to big they were an exact fit to my feet. While I found them to be very comfortable I only got to wear them once because they ripped on the sides (both shoe). The quality was very poor and I really hate that I bought them. I would not recommend these shoes to my enemy.
If you want to wear the shoe for style or cuteness...this is not the shoe for you. However, if you want it simply for "heel relief" at the end of the night...it will do the trick. I thought they would at least be cute, but they just look really cheap. However will serve the purpose for end of night barking feet, but ONLY that purpose.
great- packable- comforable- feels large in size unless you are putting them on after alot of activity !!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact-
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrific
- How accurate was the sizing? good
a great shoe for resting your feet especially for a wedding or some affair where you are on your feet for a long time. You can put them away in your handbag when not in use. Very convenient to have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. goos
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
What a useful product. Great to have in your glovebox or purse for those late nights when you just can't take another step in your heels. Very cute.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Not at all disappointed.
- How accurate was the sizing? True
I really enjoy the flats and will order another pair for sure. Great buy:)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The comparison was Perfect!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Flexiable & comfortable on the feet!!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate