These are cute little flats that tuck away neatly in your purse or glove box, I've found them quite useful!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seem to be well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
Used them on a cruise ship, they worked out really well even on a wet spot. There were comfy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, durable, walked all over the place with them.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I used the foldable flats on a cruise. I used them on "formal night" due to bad knees. They were great! They looked great and did not take up a lot of room in my suitcase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was as described, not appropriate for extensive outdoor use
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect
These will be fine for short-term usage; they look cute and are comfortable but a full sole would be preferable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price - the soles are in two pieces on each shoe so these won't be all that durable.
- How accurate was the sizing? Quite Accurate
These shoes are great for going through security at airports, and also when on board the plane. Comfortable, light-weight, nice colors, easy to stash in a pocket or purse. The soles are a bit thin so they fold easy, which is great if you don't need to do a lot of walking, but they are not cushioned enough for sufficient foot support in extended walking. Also, if you plan to wear warmer/heavier socks with them (like on the plane), you may want to order 1 size up for better fit. I love these flats for air-travel that doesn't involve long-distant walking, and they look nice with stockings for casual wear anywhere also.
I got it as a gift for my bridesmaids. They loved it as they switched them out for their high heels to dance at the reception. This are not flats to walk around the city, but definitely handy for that walk back from the club when you just cant wear those heels any longer.
I bought these flats in gold to wear at my wedding when I need to save my feet and take off my heels. They are darling little slippers. The satin material is sophisticated enough for my wedding, and I love that I can fold them and carry them easily in a tiny bag.
I purchased these to wear as my wedding shoes. Comfortable and cute! By the end of the day, my big toe was starting to feel pinched, but that may be due to the fact that this type of shoe wasn't intended to be heavily used for an entire day.
My fault for thinking this was a cheap shoe, so I ordered a half size larger. It fits, and doesn't slip off but is a little long for me. The quality of the materials is very good. There is a space of hard sole missing in the middle of the shoe so it will fold up. It feels strange when you walk at first due to this. But, they are comfy and good for my purposes.
Ehhh... really just a slipper. Thought about keeping it, but it's really not meant for walking. Ordered a Metallic pair of these too and they were too short. This was more true to size , just slightly small. Decided I wouldn't order shoes from Overstock when there are so many sites that offer free return shipping. Shoes are one of those things you just can't tell by looking at it if it will work.
Wow, quick delivery service. I received my Clouds today, truly amazing comfortable, classy, and cute. In my opinion can be worn for any occasion. Very happy I decided to order two pairs their perfect for women on the go. Love these type of shoes so ,much ordered my Daughter a pair for work. Overstock.com you did it again. Thank you!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I my opinion excellent!
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate!