The shirt was much longer than appeared in the picture. Sleaves ending up around my wrists. The pant size was not consistent with the shirt size. Material a little thin for the pant. Can see underwear thru the pant.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Other than a rip in the seam, the quality was good, light weoght linen
- How accurate was the sizing? Shirt size was too big and pants were too small
I was very pleased with the overall purchase. I will definitely buy more if they are available,. I will definitely be checking overstock.com for more purchses
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color hard to see in pic, looks better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing for top was big, pants was tight in legs is only complaint
This purchase was a mistake on my part. I wanted casual clothing not a bedoin tent. I am unhappy to say the least.Maybe I can find a school that needs a costume for Frankensteins monster. In any case, the primary problem was that the garments did not stand up to washing. Had I been informed that the garment required drycleaning I would have acted accordingly.Such was not the case however.Consequently the garment came unravelled in the wash cycle. It was an atrocity.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality may have been great if I had dry cleaned it,however I saw nothing to indicate that this approach was neccessary so I merely washed the garments.Suffice it to say that the shirt was destroyed. the threads woven throughout the shirt were pulled out of the shirt. they unravelled. the shirt shrunk it puckered,it generally looks like it was tortured by unethical savages.
- How accurate was the sizing? the shirt was merely larger than I anticipated. The pants were made for a man who is seven feet six inches. I am only six feet two inches.