I am extremely happy with the single-button Ferrecci Tuxedo that I purchased...especially given the price and workmanship. I own a couple of Ferrecci suits and have become a big fan. I don't have to spend a great deal of money,via Overstock and hope they will be offering more from Ferrecci. By the way, I had a few custom made suits with single -button jackets, that I had while in southeast Asia...many years ago. I wish I could find more! In any case, this is a very good tux, that I highly recommend...check out the price!
I needed a tuxedo for Mardis Gras street wear and didn't want to expose an expensive suit to that kind of punishment. I like a single button shawl collar for a less formal look and the price was right on this one so I ordered it. I normally wear a 44R slim fit jacket and have about a 35 waist. The trousers need to be taken in (came marked as a 38) as does the waist on the jacket. The chest, shoulders and sleeves on the jacket were fine. Construction is good and the seaming is flat with an overall good finish. The material is lightweight which works for New Orleans though in the daylight it is obviously not wool. I wasn't expecting that it would nor do I care, but just FYI. One minor irritation is that the trousers do not have the traditional satin stripe on the outside trouser seams. This doesn't show up in the product pictures and when I called Overstock to inquire they couldn't say. However once the drinks start flowing I doubt anyone else will notice so C'est la vie! See you at Mardi Gras!
Ordered this for my son in lieu of renting a prom tux. Fit was great - even after the cost to hem the pants I was well under the rental cost. Fabric is fairly light and did wrinkle across the back after prolonged sitting - this seemed to fall out after he was up and about. He wanted a shawl collar look. The lapels are a bit wider than I'd like but it worked well for prom and he has a tux to keep (and wear next year)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than expected considering the price
- How accurate was the sizing? 38R fit perfectly
Very pleased with my order! Looks like I spent a lot more! Very true to fit and great weight. Definitely recommend .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
This tux is well suited for NIGHT TIME events only. The lesser quality may stand out if placed adjacent to a $2000 suit and one might notice the lower quality (if you care at all) if worn in broad daylight. Light weight great for Hawaii and warm climates!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The weight of the fabric is very, very, light. Well suited for southern summer climes.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pants were tighter than they should be. Maybe half a size smaller.
VERY NICE SELECTION, BEAUTIFUL FABRIC, QUALITY TAILORING, PREFECT FOR A YOUNG MANS EVENTS
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD
- How accurate was the sizing? WAS CUT VERY FULL PREFECT FOR THE AVERAGE MAN NOT GOOD FOR YOUNG SLIM MAN. ORDERED THE SLIM FIT WHICH IS PREFECT
This was money well spent, exactly what I needed for a black tie event. I looked great and now I own a tux!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the product fit true to size? yes