The size of the jacket is perfect! The pants however are a different story. I ordered a 38S with a pant size of 32, this would be a little big on me since I am usually a 29/30. I usually have to have the waist taken in which is much easier than adjusting the jacket. I was SHOCKED to put the pants on and barely be able to sqeeze into them. The "32" is more like a 28. Also for a slim fit suit the pants are very baggy thoughout the leg. Overall its a great looking suit, but having to have the pants let out instead of taken in is very surprising.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect, looks great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality, well made, well lined
- How accurate was the sizing? horrible
I love this suit, but it is a very shiny and fancy outfit. I purchased it to wear occasionally when I play in my band and to wear out to a nice restaurant or bar. It isn't something I would wear to work because it has that "Vegas Wise Guy" look to it. However, that look is pretty cool and I look forward to wearing it. The pants come un-hemmed so you need to get your thread out or bring this suit to a tailor. Regarding the sizing - this suit is a classic Italian European slim cut suit. Apparently Italians are very skinny or we Americans are too plump because I wear a 40R all day long and I could barely button the pants on this 40R suit. I am saving this one for my son and I purchased a second suit (same exact suit) in in 42R that fit like a charm. This 40R suit should fit my boy just right and then we can go out looking like two of the best dressed wise guys ever. Quality is great, all material man made, but cut and manufacture are very good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was excellent, the suit is all manmade material, but designed and manufactured very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
Any suit under $100 is a little concerning, but I thought I'd give this one a go. It's very flashy, shiny, and slim. I love it. Not everyone's style, for sure, but its a great general party-going outfit and is appropriate for any non-somber event.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's made of plastic, but it looks beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? Pants are a little snug around the waste, definitely needed hemming...suit jacket is like a glove
I will be fair that the interior lining was very well done with nice material and styling details... but it's on the inside. The outside of the suit was a different story. The lapels had exposed stitching facing outward... very strange, never seen it done like that on a suit... only on some hipster clothing... but in any event, the jacket fits a skinny body in the same size, so while I am a size 40, and the jacket fits me... it is very skinny and if your BMI is on the high side, it won't work. The pants definitely run tight. What was supposed to be a size 32 pants (which should fit me as I am a size 31), fits more like a size 30.5 because I could barely squeeze in the pants. I figured for under $$$, I would buy this for fun and see what it is, and I still pondered keeping it just to see what my tailor could do with it but then thought about it and realized I would never wear this over my name brand suits which are also tailored skinny so why waste the time and money to try and salvage this suit. Save your money and buy a skinny Kenneth Cole or something from this site instead.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low, exposed stitching, poor quality labels
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs smaller than indicated
This suit was my selections for New Years Eve Service. I love it. Looking to purchase the white version. -Bishop MDC
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
great fitting nice quality, and the style and the color is amazing. you should try this
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? almost the pants a bit smaller but can be adjusted
I will strongly recommend this suit! it is nice, well made, good fabric, and the shipping was very fast!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? good
The suit is nice, but it is shiny. Probably not the best suit for your first interview, but I like the cut and the material is nice.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good quality
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
The quality is excellent for the price. The style is modern and chic, but also edgy enough as to not feel overly formal. The suit fits well--except for the pants; which were a bit too baggy in the legs for a Slim Fit. Nonetheless, you save so much on the price that you can easily afford to have it tailored!