I bought this tuxedo as a gift for my boyfriend. I was so nervous about buying a suit online because we had no way of knowing whether or not it would fit, so I had the shipping expedited in the event that it needed to be tailored. For a tuxedo, it's not expensive, but it's still a bit of money to risk on something you're not sure would fit! However, when he received it he tried it on immediately and said the fit was perfect! Not to tight, not baggy, the length was great- and for the price of a low-qual, scratchy rental, he has a nice, comfortable tux to own and keep! He also loved the white contrast stitching in the lining. Overall, it's a beautiful suit and looks great on him. Sure, it's not wool, but for the price, it can DEFINITELY stand on it's own as a nice formal suit. Also, I had issues with the shipment with customer service took care of right away! They were fantastic! Thanks, Overstock! To any contemplating this suit, I say: go for it. You won't be disappointed.
Nice quality, however I had to return because I selected the wrong lapel type
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good value for the money
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate to size
I believe this is a good value piece. i actually was not happy that the blazer had maybe one stain and a bit of stuff. over all the fit was Amazing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Good tuxedo for the price. It is polyester but I was surprised by how good it felt. Smooth to touch. Fit nicely. Needs to be tailored at the waist and legs as expected. Comes in a suit bag ready to wear. Trousers have band which enables a little extra space when dining out. Using these for my groomsmen at my wedding.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NIce deep black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Smooth to touch.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size matched for me.
THIS SELECTION WAS PREFECT FOR MY GRANDSON TALL AND SLIM WILL BE USED FOR CONCERT EVENTS AND THE PROM
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD BLACK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THE TUXEDO WAS A PREFECT FIT AND WILL BE GOING TO THE PROM AND ALL MUSICAL EVENTS
- How accurate was the sizing? SIZING WAS GOOD, THE PREVIOUS CUT WAS TOO LARGE BUT THE SLIM FIT WAS PREFECT
I bought this tuxedo for my husband for our wedding and was very nervous buying it online, but because of the price, I didn't have a choice and had to purchase. I was pleasantly surprised at how well made the suit was. In stores it may have cost me $400+, but for the price I bought it for on Overstock, it was a huge deal! Beautifully made with proper inner lining, expensive looking fabric. No complaints whatsoever here.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to depiction in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality fabric. Didn't look cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
Great tux for a really good price. Hemmed the pants and it was ready to go. Good construction throughout. Nothing "cheap" looking about this tux. Shipped quickly. Ready to wear without even pressing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good. Black and a flat finish - not glossy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Jacket fully lined, multiple pockets. Pants well constructed and lined to below the knee.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate. "Slim fit" does fit closer to the body than my regular 40's but that's what it's advertised to do.