Yes, I probably should have called overstock to get the details on the specific length of the arms of the suit. However, my son is not tall for his age so I expected the sizing to be proportionate. The sleeves are way too short and I have to send the suit back. I am not sure if I am going to get the next size up because I am worried that the vest will be way too long. The pants are already too long on the current size 8 but I was planning on having them tailored. This suit is almost there but just not quite.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Suite color matched what was seen on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of suite is above average
- How accurate was the sizing? jacket is sleeves are way too short
This suit is very well made. All i had to do was hem it. The fit is great and looks fantastic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality superb
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is correct
All my son wanted for his 12th birthday was a new suit. I loved the option of un-hemmed pants. That way the length was adjustable if needed. My son looks so nice in the suit and the smile on his face is worth every penny spent!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's the best looking black suit with awesome stripes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was perfect
I have purchased 4 of these suits for my son. age 15. He is a small teen and very thin. about 5ft and a size 14 slim in pants. The arms on the suit are really short, so when it arrived he was only able to wear the first suit for a couple months. I then purchased a size up. Surprised. Everything about the suit was larger, except the arm length. I now went up another size from there, The arm length is just right for now. I had to tailor the pants everywhere. Still, I recommend this suit, because the quality of the fabric and the stitching is just perfect. This boy suit looks finer than anything you can find in the mens section. when you order, just keep in mind to order up. The arms are super short.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct for 3 of them. Blue was not navy but more purple
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is absolutely great
- How accurate was the sizing? The arms are way too short.
i would recomend this out fit to anyone. great value and the look is unreal
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its and outstanding bye
- How accurate was the sizing? right on except for the pants. they needed hemed. not a problem
My 13 year old son looked great in the suit. He loved it, too. It was very form fitting, as in don't play with your size too much or the rear end/crotch area may not fit your older kids or larger sized kids. Also, he said the shoulders felt snug, but they looked good so I think he is just not used to the "restrictive" nature of a real suit. All in all, great suit....please note that hem is unfinished for exact fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close match, a little shiny than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice, Looked very classy and well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very close, don't fudge your sizing as it is a very close fit
Material and quality are excellent for the price I paid! My boy is 12 and he is in smaller side, so I got size 12R hoping he will ware for the next year or two. The sleeves are already a little short and the width around body is way too wide. I don't understand how and why make it this way..? The pants are according to the standard size. Now I have to take it to a taylor to see if she can extend an inch from the sleeves and take off a couple inches from the chest/stomach area. Overall it is a great and well made suit, but needs a lot of tailoring......
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? not really
The suit is adorable. It does run small. My son is 10 almost eleven and I bought an 18R. The jacket fits fine, needed a small hem in the pants. The suit looks much better in person. (Not that the picture was bad). I was very impressed with the quality. He is wearing it to a formal event (black tie optional) this weekend. I am certain that he will be the sharpest little guy there. Well worth the money!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? ran small but i was prepared
My son received this suit as a gift for Christmas. He is quite thin so the jacket is a little big, but the pants are long enough (and need to be hemmed - no hem in them when shipped) and he has room to grow. This is very much like a suit for a man - not just a blazer/pants - but a great suit for a boy. Very pleased with our purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color on site and actual product were a match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this suit!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate.
I needed a suit for church and for a special occasion and found this one. I like that it was a 3 piece and I like the material that it had a different material called shadow stripe. Very Handsome. All his uncles and brothers were very impressed with how my son looked in suit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Can't ask for a better suit. Quality was wonderful
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit and wears well. Arms were a little on the short side. Had to exchange for a size larger. But my son is taller, too.
I purchased this suit for my son and was blown away by the quality!!! It arrived in its own cloth garment bag and was ready to be tailor fit to him!! I was not expecting such quality and attention to detail. I would most definitely purchase a suit by Ferrecci again. The quality and value were amazing and the suit was beautiful!
Very nice buy, my little buddy looks really sharp in his fine suit. The vest looks great too, in fact he did a piano recital recently with the vest and no jacket, and we loved the look. We had a little trouble figuring out how to size it right, needed to contact Customer Service to get the right numbers. It would be good if Overstock supplied more detailed info on this on the site, like arm length, etc.
I found this suit to be very nice quality as far as the material, but I found two things I didn't like. The first thing is that the button holes on the suit jacket are a little small for the buttons and we could barley squeeze the buttons through the holes. The second thing I didn't care for is the pants are very tapered at the bottom of the pant leg and my son wears a size 20 boys suit but he wears an 11 mens shoe in US sizing. So, the pants don't hang over his shoes like they should. I was able to take this to the cleaners and have it professionally altered because the waist was about an inch too small and the pants needed hemmed. They did a beautiful job and he is able to wear it. He really likes the vest under the suit coat because it holds his tie in place and just looks really nice. Having the suit altered and pressed added about $40 to my price so make sure you factor that in unless you are a good seamstress.
This suit feels true to size. Jacket well tailored and sleeves are proportional in length. Jacket seems to be a liitle shorter than other jackets of the same size. Pants will need to be cut. Otherwise, my son like s this suit and wore it first time with enthusiasm.
It is very nice! The jacket has very neat details. It has pads under arm,too. Very fashionable. I can not belive the price of this suit. It worth to pay for it. One of the things i do not like is the tag ont left arm of the suit which we have to remove. You have to be careful to remove it off the jacket because you might make hole on it.