We live in an area where it is impossible to find quality clothes for children. Shopped at JCPenney's first but was so disappointed in the quality and lack of sizes in stock. Logged in to overstock to check out what they might have and what a great surprise. For less than the price of an inferior suit at Penney's or Kohl's, I was able to find these beautiful suits for my boys at such an amazing deal. This size 10 suit was for my 10 year old who is very lean (about 65 pounds) and about 4 1/2 feet tall. Had plenty of length to take up a good hem in the trousers and the sleeve length was great. My son was so excited to wear this and he looks very handsome in it. Thank you so much! Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top-notch quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
The suits were very good quality for the price. My son is 7, but the height of a 10 yr old. I ordered a size 10 and it fits just right. I was very impressed with the look and fabric of the suit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price suits were of better quality than expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
Great value for the money! I didn't have high expectations, but based upon other reviews decided to give it a try. Wow! I would have expected to pay much more for a suit like this! Hopefully it will hold up to the test of my son. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close enough
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit long and narrow, but fortunately my son is toward the taller and thinner side. Otherwise be aware if your son is not thin and tall.