I bought these after buying the fergalicious leather Ledger too boots, I was looking for a pair in black or dark grey and since the ledger was sold out in that color I thought I'd try this one,but going from a great real leather boot to a faux leather boot is a hard transition. I wasnt happy with the quality of the faux leather and while they were super cute I sent them back and exchanged them for another pair of real leather ones...waiting for them in the mail. If your looking for a boot that will look great over jeans or with skirts/dresses these are great just know that they do look like faux leather.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the boot isnt nearly dark enough...was looking for black or dark grey...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I ordered these boots after ordering another pair of Fergalicious boots that I ADORED. However these just werent the same quality...granted yes they are faux leather so that may be the problem but I wasnt impressed with the quality. I tried them on and sent them back asap.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was true to size
I was excited to receive my boots in a timely manner, even though I didn't pay for expedited shipping! They are comfortable and exactly what I wanted color and height wise. My only disappointment is in the packaging. The boots were just flopping around in the box...no inner stuffing or outer plastic wrap like my previous order. I checked the boots over thoroughly to make sure they didn't have any signs of wear from a previous owner or something.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a dark grey...almost black.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was correct...
felt more like a size 7 than an 8. for $$$ they should've been real leather. cheap product
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good
- How accurate was the sizing? not at all
I was so excited to get them in the mail because the store I had gone to didn't have the grey I wanted. Overstock had them when many other sites didn't and the price was pretty good too. The only thing I was disappointed in was that the calf opening was a bit wide from the side angle which I hadn't realized when I had tried them on in the store. I do have skinny legs but when I had leggings on there was too big of a gap. I was debating on sending them back when I thought about trying them on with thick fuzzy knee high socks that just peek out the top. This worked for me perfectly and I like the look. So overall I am happy about my purchase and I love the style of the Ryder boot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes it is a dark grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems durable
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear between a 7.5-8. When I had tried them on in the store the 8 seemed too big and my heel came up a bit. The 7.5 fits but a little snug.