I adore these boots but really can't wear them under any of my jeans as the top of the boot is wide and hard/stiff (vs hugging my calf like other boots) and my jeans get stuck/bunched up in the boot when I get up from sitting, very annoying having to adjust every time I get up...they do look great with a skirt, leggings or over skinny jeans.... I received a lot of compliments on them this past winter! I just really really wish I could wear them under my jeans....anyone else experience the same thing or have ideas for a solution??
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Love, love, love these boots! I've had so many complements on them. They fit great and there is plenty of room to wear with skinny jeans. Looks great with any outfit! Def a great investment. I've had to repolish the tip cause it tends to fade, but it can be reapplied with black polish. Overall I am very, very happy with these boots
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made, however I have noticed where the natural crease is some of the 'suede' is starting to rub off.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
very well made and super easy to break in! makes my foot look sooo tiny too! i've gotten tons of compliments and i KNOW i'll be wearing this boot just as much in the spring! perfect year round boot to me. love them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing quality
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
the boots are stylish, but the sizing runs very small. The toes are crowded into the toe box. making it uncomfortable to walk.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quailty
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate
This is my third pair of Fergie boots and Iove them. I love the slightly covered heel and the distressed toe. They are very comfortable (all her boots are) and super on trend. The overall boot is not suede but looks very expensive. I generally don't like real suede on boots as it tends to really stretch out and will ruin if you get caught in the rain. The calf is on the narrower side which suits me fine because I have thin calves. If you have very wide calves you may not get a great fit. Overall, I love these boots and I ordered a very similar one by Fergie in dark grey. ( The grey one has a wider calf and the shaft sits up higher on your leg.) These boots are sexy yet casual and somehow very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact fit
This boot is SO CUTE! However, the room in the shaft is clearly made for some very large calves. Hated that they didn't work out!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality for the Price
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was good in the foot, however, you need bowling ball sized calves to fill out the shaft of the boot. :(
Luckily I read reviews before buying these boots. I took the suggestion of getting a half size bigger and glad I did. Normally I wear a 9.0 in my boots and I got these in a 9.5 and they would have been way to small in a 9. The boots are super cute and I am glad I went with them. Draw back is that they are not the MOST comfortable shoes; if you are not buying a $300 pair of boots, they will lack comfort. I'm sure breaking them in will help and I also work at a job where I do not walk around a lot so that is a plus. I got the boots for $$$ on the actual website so I am glad I purchases these boots. I am very happy with them. ...all in all a steal of a buy!
Let me begin to say that I originally ordered the L-Ledger Fergi Boots in the correct size. Overstock sent me by mistake the wrong size! I was disappointed too say the least because now my size was not available. These boots where great quality and hated to send them back. Ordered I thought similiar ones which is this boot the L-Ryder. No way is this boot anything like the other one..VERY CHEAPLY MADE AND SMELLS VERY CHEAP TOO!!!!! Very disapointed again and they will be going back! Overstock manages to screw things up again but this time it cannot be fixed with a small discount I received for their mistake!! I read reviews on everything I buy over the internet so hopefully this one will be helpful to the next customer!
Loved these boots!!! Very comfortable and can be worn with many many outfits!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? regular sizing