i got a diffrent color in the cap sleeve version but man i love this just as much in 3/4 as i do in the cap sleeve. i am blown away by the qualitly and i cant believe i didnt notice this before but its american made! i love purchasing stuff made in my beautful country!
i also got the cap sleeve in this so i wanted to try the 3/4 i had my resvers though because my arms are larger than they should be so i was worried that i wouldnt fit. i got it on and it was tight but within 15 minutes i had no problems and it again felt like nothing was there!
This shirt looks great. I machine wash it but, I hang it to dry and it dries quickly and looks super.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is a nice medium charcoal color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Spandex makes the shirt fit snugly but, the shirt is not tight.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is accurate.
This shirt is exactly what it is advertised as - a great shirt for layering. It's a bit snug, so I have yet to wear it alone, but it is perfect for wearing under a sweater without adding bulk. I bought both the grey and the white, which was a great decision! I would definitely recommend this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
Cute top very tight streach material. versitle. plain white will go with lots of things.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly small.