still love it for the $$ that I paid for it. Sheri
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good -- beautiful lining
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate it is a 1XL not an XL
The jacket fits beautifully if you get the correct size. My sister is busty and tall, so the jacket fit her perfectly. She looked better than the model! I got it on sale during the Christmas season and it was definitely worth every penny. My sister loves it, gets lots of compliments when she wears it, and even her daughters like it. The shawl collar and bell bottom sleeves really make this a sophisticated jacket, especially if you have love handles.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Tan color was very vibrant and deep. Compared well with photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather was a good quality leather, not a hard leather but not the softest. Fine for a jacket and heavy enough.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing runs big. I ordered an X-Large because the Larges in tan were sold out. Turns out the XL was really a 1X. Because it was sucha bargain, I did not want to return it, so I gave it to my sister for Christmas.
Bought the teal color. Does run a little large. Like the color and style. Have a feeling that this item was worn and returned because are are 2 tears inside a pocket and the buttons are about to fall off. For the price I am willing to fix these but there should have been better quality control!
I ordered the coat in blue, and it is quite pretty. The leather is real (I think the tag said it was lamb), with a polyester lining and hits at mid-thigh. The coat has a nice style, but it's not for me. I am apple-shaped, with a large bust and narrow hips. The coat is somewhat flared, and it fits around my chest, but hangs loosely over my hips. I felt fat in it, and thought my profile looked wider from the back - a teepee shape. Back it goes!
This coat is exceptionally comfortable with the slight flared sleeves, making it easier to take off or look at your watch. The shawl collar allows extra room for wearing turtle necked sweaters. The below hip length help keep cold air out. I highly recommend this coat and am considering buying another Excelled brand coat!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I bought the blue and it was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality - no loose threads (as in cheap clothing), stitching is even throughout
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a size large, just as described in the description of this product
I bought this jacket in the color tan, but it was more on the orange side than tan. I didn't like the color at all. The quality of the leather is not great. All the buttons were loose on this coat. I only wore it once and I donated it to charity. I hope that they like it better than I did.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Inaccurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I was excited to get this jacket. Love leather for those windy days It was alll I hoped it would be. Dressy enough for skirts, but also very chic with jeans.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made. Leather is very soft & comfotable to wear
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits me pervfectly.
Beautiful soft leather jacket for a great price. The jacket is nicely fitted and the flared sleeves are a great length, something I usually have a problem with.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are always dependent on so many things compared to the actual product but I think the blue is much nicer than it looks in the photo....a little more teal.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful quality. Love the paisley lining!
- How accurate was the sizing? In my experience leather jackets are usually smaller than expected but in this case I was able to order a size smaller. Love that the sleeves are long enough too!
I have owned this jacket for 7 months. It arrived with a wrinkled collar which I assumed would smooth out with wear, but hasn't. All 3 buttons came loose while traveling and I had to remove them so I wouldn't lose them....couldn't button the jacket for 10 days. White patches started appearing over the entire jacket almost immediately which can only be removed with leather cleaner/conditioner, but return again within a week, so need to reapply regularly which is very annoying. Jacket was inexpensive....you get what you pay for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I am happy with the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a bit large but fine for layering.
I am petite medium for normal clothes, but most of the coats run smaller in size so I usually buy a large size. I have read the reviews for this jacket, but I did not want to take chances. It turned out it runs larger indeed. I had to order another one in a smaller size-medium and then return the large size one. The medium size fits well. It is large enough to be comfortable with a thick sweater underneath.The sleeves are very long for me, but I knew it. I love the color. It is not blue. It is somewhere between teal and turquoise. The leather is soft and smells so good. ( I love the smell of leather!-LOL). I started wearing it and I already got compliments on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Even better.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, especially considering the price
- How accurate was the sizing? Larger than expected. Had to order another one/a smaller size and return this.
I love the style of this jacket. It's no light-weight leather jacket. It shouldn't be called a jacket, but a coat. I like the weight & quality of the leather and it is so soft. Only two minor problems....one being the last button of the coat is loose, that really surprised me. The other was the sizing ran bigger than I thought it would. I live in New England and with layers, the sizing works out fine. The button, my mother will fix. But still, I'm a little annoyed that I have to fix a quality issue on a new jacket. All in all, I'm happy with the purchase. I really wished I could have given this review an excellent rating (maybe with my next purchase)!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather is beautiful - was disappointed with a loose button
- How accurate was the sizing? Bigger than I thought it would be.
This is a very nice jacket, definately order a size smaller. I had to return mine because it was too big and ended up costing me more in the long run. Worth every penny I paid. Pretty paisley print material inside.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made soft leather jacket, well worth the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? DEFINATELY RUNS BIG!