I have Multiple Sclerosis and am tremendously bothered by heat. When I ordered the coat I didn't realize how warm it would be. I reluctantly had to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appeared to be very well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Just got back from Mammoth and I was soooo happy I purchased this coat before I left. I love it!!!! 19 degrees for our morning walks and I was quite comfortable:)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love it
- How accurate was the sizing? great
I received my coat in a very timely manner and was I surprised. The picture does not do it credit. The material was so soft and the fit was perfect. The fur was beautiful and the cap, which I will probably remove, finished out the look. It was just long enough to be stylish and short enough to be really comfortable in a car. I travel a lot and it was a good match for me. I would recommend this coat to any one Judy G
I was a bit diasppointed by the warmth of the coat-- I live in NYC with this coat it will not keep you warm at 40 degrees or below. Quite stylish, love the hood -- but it is not warm enough for the NY weather when it is freezing-- you can wear this in the spring time!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. light weight not as I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
Fits great. Make sure you tighten the buttons when you get this coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Buttons were kiind of loose
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
Love the coat! Very warm, fit perfect and glad I purchased the coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
I was pleased when it arrived and looked like the picture. The construction overall is good and looks nice on. My only complaints are that the fake fur around the hood sheds, which is annoying, because I've had to pluck "fur" off of my clothes and the floor whenever worn, and it's not as warm as I'd hoped it'd be. It's alright on an average 30-40 deg. F day but if there's a chilly wind, this won't keep you warm enough.
Overall, this is a good coat. It's a lot heavier than I expected and the fur lining all throughout was a nice surprise even though I was hoping for a more lighterweight fall coat. I ordered a large to allow for thick sweaters under so I can't wait to test it out in the upcoming Chicago winter. I'm happy I was able to get this coat for slightly over $100 as I don't think I'd keep it if it was much more expensive. I will also say that since the fabric is "faux" suede, it's alot easier to clean :)