Love the dress. Even though I wasn't so sure because of the fabric, I was very much surprised. First of all, the dress is lined, so even though the fabric seems clingy, it falls beautifully. It fits very well - everywhere - and that is impressive considering that I am shaped like a Coke bottle (very curvy). I have a belly and it did not accentuate it at all, instead the flow of the dress makes it virtually disappear. I think this dress will look good on anyone - no matter if you are curvy or not.
The drape of dress is flattering. It can be dressed up or toned down. Lining is a good idea. First bought black now have ordered colors. Like the way dress holds bust together and up so no need for other support. Looks good with dress shoes or sandles. Used as sundress or evening wear. Very versatile and well made. Washed in machine on gentle and hung to dry came out perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? bought black so was right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good material, drapes well, hides belly and bottom, but still looks slimming.
- How accurate was the sizing? I bought a L and it fits well. I am 5'2" amd 140lbs and am quite busty. Am 55yrs and dress holds bust well no sagging.Just hits me above knee.
I love, love this dress. My first reaction when I pulled it out of the box was, "Oh wow!" non wrinkle fabric works great since I bought it to take in a carry-on. I wish it came in a print though. Kinda shows inacuracies in my bottom area! hahaha
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabric is awesome.
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit small to sizing. Tiny bit for me
I bought two the black and the purple they are well made and very nice, I have not worn them out but tried them on and they fit very well and look great. Shipping was very slow for some reason, compared to other products I have bought before so if you are ordering for an occasion give yourself plenty of time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good matched what I thought the color would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
I had been looking for the perfect lavender dress for months (why do they only make dresses for grandma in lavender?). Finally found it here! This dress is so cute! Not too long, not too short, has a great cut for cleavage - showing some but not over the top (in my opinion) but I have only worn it out at night - probably not a church dress ;) The material is nice I have washed mine a couple times and air dried and it looks new still. Fun, fairly, sexy little dress in whatever color you choose!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly what i thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
This dress is beautiful. I am a size 10, 38C and I ordered a Medium. It is a bit tight on top, but it is so pretty that I'm going to try and alter it by widening up the V in the back. I don't want to return it because it's that pretty, and I don't want to exchange it for a larger size because it fits perfectly below the chest. Keeping my fingers crossed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? A little tight on top
This is a flattering dress that can be casual or dressed up. I carry most my weight in my belly and waist, this dress covers it up while still creating a nice waistline. As others have noted, it is low cut (definitely not business appropriate) but not too low cut for my personal comfort (I'm a 36 C/D) - I wear the dress on weekend evenings and don't mind some cleavage. It travels well - a little wrinkled but not bad after a week of being in a suitcase in Japan. I've worn it with flat sandals, but it could easily be dressed up with heels and accessories. Overall, it's a nice summer dress and I would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the pink, but it's a bit more coral than it looks online, but it's a very pretty color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate - I'm 5'6" and usually wear a size 10 - the medium fits me well.
I ordered this dress to wear when my husband came in from Afghanistan. I wanted his return to be special. It was. The dress had the effect I wanted it to and I am very happy with it. A great purchase at a great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on, for a change
Bought this for a wedding. I'm 52 years old, and felt it was appropriate for my age. Even my 17 year old fashionista daughter thought it was cute. It is very low cute (unless perhaps you are quite small up top) so I did need to wear a camisole underneath.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lavendar was true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nicely made, lined
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
This is a pretty dress but is quite low cut and also short (I am 5'6"). Fine if that is the look you want but it is a bit revealing for my needs. It is lined.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I read in previous reviews that this dress is pretty low cut. Very true. I had to buy a new bra to wear with it since all mine have too much fabric in the middle, but it was all worth it. I wore this for engagement pictures. Very comfortable and photographed well. Nice addition to my wardrobe!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly what I thought and what I ordered.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the lining of the dress.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect.
Just what I was looking for! It can easily be dressed up or worn more casually. I am larger on top (34H) and was able to wear the large size dress (with a bit more cleavage than I normally wear though). The length is perfect and the dress flows well, it surprisingly covers any problem areas that may be a concern. I bought a black, an orange and the pink one...the colours are amazing!
I looked at this dress online for almost a year before deciding to pay the price that I was hoping would go down, but didn't. I absolutely love the way it fits and feels! It looks on me just like on the model, so I am totally pleased with my purchase!