I got both the black and red dresses. The red is a very scarlet red, so not a cheap looking one. However, the reverse of it - not such a fan. I understand the versatility of it, whether you want a modest or slightly "sexy" look. Yet, when I turn it around, either way, the bust of it looks a little strange on the back. It's clearly made for the bosom, so it sits kind of bizarrely on a straight back. It's a decent dress, especially for the price, and I'll keep them. Yet, if I had tried them at a store, I'm not sure I would get them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
This dress is very pretty and fairly flattering. As other reviewers have noted, it is quite thin so appropriate underlayers are necessary... Be aware: it is very, very low cut and a cami looks goofy under it, so it is really quite lovely for a relatively fancy evening out, but this is not a dress for the office or for lunch (most lunches anyway...). I would recommend it as long as everyone is aware of these traits...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as represented online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a lovely color, very thin fabric
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
The dress has a wonderful flirty red color. It flares out at the thighs and bottom area, and fitted in the waist, which is excellent for curvy frames. I am 5 10", so I was a bit disappointed with how short the dress is on me. I am a 35 DD, so I wish I would have ordered a 2X. The chest area is very snug and my breast pop out a bit at the top. The material is not the highest quality for the price, however, I would reccommend this dress overall for a shorter, thinner girl.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not the greatest material
- How accurate was the sizing? no
I bought this dress in black (XS) to wear on a formal night on a cruise ship. I'm 5'3", 115lbs and have an A-cup and this dress fits perfectly. I like the length (it hits about knee length) and it is easy to dress up with some nice jewelry. It is super comfortable to wear. I am very pleased with this dress!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
this was a beautiful dress. everyone loved it and i plan on wearing iy for valentines...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great a+++++++++++++++++
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I ordered red and black. I like the switchable straps. It is a nifty idea and changes the dress from simple to sexy. Price is well worth the purchase. This dress can be simple or sexy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? on point
I love this dress. I'm 5'10" and the medium hit just above my knee. It runs a little big I think, but not big enough for me to have gotten a small. The red is much prettier than it looks in the picture, it's a bright sexy red and really looks cute switched around both ways. (which doesn't usually happen with reversible clothes.) Definitely a cute drape-y clingy material, so you'll have to be careful what you wear underneath, but it shows off curves great!!