Wore this to my brother's wedding and got compliments. Great style! Still got post pregnancy tummy fats, but this dress hid them :o). Also, was afraid I would keep pulling the dress up by the bust, but tie back design is great and keeps the dress in place.
I'm only five feet tall and curvy, so maybe this just isn't the dress for me. It clung to a lot of bad places. Also, the bust on the dress is tiny! I can imagine it looking good on someone else - maybe a woman with a very straight figure.
After searching for weeks for a simple, yet elegant dress for our beach wedding in Jamaica, I found this one! I felt very pretty and feminine wearing it. The white was a little unforgiving on the places where I have too much flesh, but with shapewear it was fine. I love the halter neckline, and the additional shoulder straps help the tie around the neck from getting uncomfortable. I usually wear a medium, but after reading the reviews, I decided to order the large since I am a bit busty. (Five foot tall, 36D). The dress was a little long for me, but I'm used to that since I'm so short. I wore a pair of wedge sandals and the length was good - it still grazed the floor, which was perfect for a wedding dress. I liked the lining in the dress - I had tried on a few dresses without a lining and they showed everything. Even with the lining, the dress wasn't too hot - we were married at 11 a.m. on the beach and it was hot - so I was glad to have something cool on. This dress was perfect and was the right mix of style, simplicity and elegance I was looking for. And, most importantly, my groom thought I looked beautiful!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
Straight out of the box, this dress was great. It is basically wrinkle-free and drapes perfectly across my body. I'm approximately 5'7" 140lbs and the M is just right. For reference my measurements are 36 28 40, so I'm a bit hippy. I think some other reviewers suggested buying based on bust measurement and I have to agree. The length is also perfect for me. I'll be wearing this to a Mardi Gras ball, so my heel will only be about 2 1/2" and I won't have to get it hemmed. Thanks for a great product!
I LOVE THAT DRESS IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE ON YOU SKIN NOT ITCHY OR SO,GOT MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THIS DRESS.IT IS REALLY WORTH THE PRICE
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? SAME
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY GOOD
- How accurate was the sizing? GOOD
I was very pleased with the quality of the dress. I would recommend to dress, the fit was ideal. Excellent buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
I absolutely LOVE this dress. It feels great and is comfortable. Elegant yet not too much. I will be wearing this as my wedding dress. This is exactly what I was looking for. Elegantly sexy yet comfortable and somewhat casual. If you're considering ordering this, go ahead and do it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is lighter than the picture. I bought the white one and there isn't as much of a color contrast as the picture shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well put together.
- How accurate was the sizing? I'm 5'2" and about 102lbs. The dress fits very well. It may be a little long for me, even with heels though.
I was disappointed in that the dress in the photo looks like the panels are definitely separate and free-flowing...they are not! The dress clung unattractively. After ordering a 2nd dress in the larger size, I added a chiffon bias cut semi-circle over the skirt so that it wouldn't cling and would flow nicely. That is really my only complaint. The dress was comfortable to wear and the fabric was of good weight and quality. The end result was stunning. I have photos if you would like.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very good - can't go wrong with White
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was quite good
- How accurate was the sizing? Not great. I had to order a second dress in the larger size. I'm a size 8, but the medium was too tight through the mid-section.
nice, delicate dress. I returned it due to the length being a tad too short.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok; this dress absolutely requires concealing undergarmets as the material is very revealing.
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing is fine for the average sized chest. Busty girls need to order the next size up.
i wore the dress for a black and white ball so the color combination was great. It fit well and was comfortable to wear
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was black and white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Reviews said that it was running small so I ordered a medium and it fit perfectly
Good choice. My daughter had a location second wedding in Nov. and this dress fit the bill and didn't break the bank.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
the fabric used was poor. it unravelled easily. i needed a dress for 2 occasions for work functions. it lasted thru almost 1 evening. very cheaply made and definitely NOT worth the $$$ i paid for it. what's worse is i now have to buy another dress for the other function i have to attend. will never buy from that brand again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? good
The material is clingy, snug to your body. I was looking for a dress to drape.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not what was expected
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate
I ordered the white/off white for my upcoming beach wedding vow renewals. I liked the way the dress was light weight and lined; however, with it being white the lining is sewn inside out. I am not sure if this is a design flaw or not but with the lining seam inside out it is VERY noticeable through the outer layer of the dress. The two linings do not line up with the seam of the dream. I could just imagine all day long taking pictures needing to realign the stupid sides of my dress so the double lining seams wouldnt show. I am sure that in any other color but white this would not be a problem. I just needed a white dress. I had to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The white and off white looked exactly the same in person. You could not tell they were suppost to be different.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered according to sizing cart and my dress had to bottom flair as shown on the models in the picture.
very good product and it worth the price. I would recommend the item to my friends. The combination that I have is very nice
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? maybe accurate but had to do some alteration because it was too long for me