The boots arrived within several day and are great. The circumference of the boot is a nice size for women with smaller calves, not too big nor too small or tight. The only problem I can see is that although the leather is high quality, the boots tend to be very stiff at the ankle especially and rubs when I walked around in the house with them on. Leather tends to stretch so I will keep the boots due to the great price and perhaps use moleskin on the inside to cushion the ankle area while breaking them in. A wonderful value for the price and this designer is well known for his other leather products on the market.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs larger
I have had these boot for several weeks and actually wear them more than I thought I would. Very comfortable from the start. I work as a trainer, so on my feet for nearly the entire day when at work. The quality has been great. I get plenty of copliments and even from strangers. I have a difficult time finding boots that are narrow enough in the calf. I have a little room in these, there is also elastic for you if you need more room. I have some room when wearing tights or leggins, perfect fit with skinny jeans tucked in. If you are on the fence, come on over an give them a try! :) As always, thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
These boots are lovely & exactly what I was looking for in a riding boot! I don't recommend wearing them for a prolonged period right away...I made this mistake & ended up with sore ankles but that was due to my own poor planning!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate